How to make Mario kart 7 custom kart or character?

WarningIM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
I want to create a custom mario kart 7 kart or character, does anyone have a tutorial on any website, I already tried searching on youtube.

Digital_Cheese

Top G Unlike Tate
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
It is not too hard luckily. You will need to unlock all the kart options and all the characters however. Some are easier to do than others luckily.

- Mii
Beat all Cups on any CC you want
- Daisy
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Mushroom Cup
- Wario
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Flower Cup
- Rosalina
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Star Cup
- Metal Mario
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Special Cup
- Shy Guy
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Shell Cup
- Queen Bee
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Banana Cup
- Wiggler
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Leaf Cup
- Lakitu
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Lightning Cup
- Most Vehicles
Collect 5,000 Coins
- Gold Vehicle Stuff
Basically Collection 20k Coins or get 10k+ VR, Streetpass 100 people or more, and beat all cups with at least 1 star including mirror mode. Yea I believe the 20k Coins is easier than the other requirements.

Now, mess around with all the kart options until you find something you like along with figure out your favorite character. I will type my default combination with my awesome Mii below. You can try things out and we can mess around with it eventually to see how to improve each of them.

Character: Mii
Vehicle: Bruiser
Wheels: Sponge
Glider: Paraglider

I choose this layout because it has a lot of speed while also having other stats be pretty decent. Speed is pretty good, it gets back to full speed decently good, and the other things are also good for me in general. I hope this helps you and for the other people reading this, I hope it helps y'all too. Thanks for reading this reply :)

GamerYosh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not too hard luckily. You will need to unlock all the kart options and all the characters however. Some are easier to do than others luckily.

- Mii
Beat all Cups on any CC you want
- Daisy
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Mushroom Cup
- Wario
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Flower Cup
- Rosalina
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Star Cup
- Metal Mario
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Special Cup
- Shy Guy
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Shell Cup
- Queen Bee
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Banana Cup
- Wiggler
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Leaf Cup
- Lakitu
Obtain 1st Place in 150CC Lightning Cup
- Most Vehicles
Collect 5,000 Coins
- Gold Vehicle Stuff
Basically Collection 20k Coins or get 10k+ VR, Streetpass 100 people or more, and beat all cups with at least 1 star including mirror mode. Yea I believe the 20k Coins is easier than the other requirements.

Now, mess around with all the kart options until you find something you like along with figure out your favorite character. I will type my default combination with my awesome Mii below. You can try things out and we can mess around with it eventually to see how to improve each of them.

Character: Mii
Vehicle: Bruiser
Wheels: Sponge
Glider: Paraglider

I choose this layout because it has a lot of speed while also having other stats be pretty decent. Speed is pretty good, it gets back to full speed decently good, and the other things are also good for me in general. I hope this helps you and for the other people reading this, I hope it helps y'all too. Thanks for reading this reply :)
Thanks for this info....but how do you actually do it? Are there any softwares that you need on the computer? Is it hard? Are there any online guides you could recommend? Thanks.

Digital_Cheese

Top G Unlike Tate
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this info....but how do you actually do it? Are there any softwares that you need on the computer? Is it hard? Are there any online guides you could recommend? Thanks.
You basically just have to play the game a decent bit. You dont need anything such as hacks which is pretty good

Seamed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First of all, you'll want to get CTGP 7, it's basically like any other iteration of CTGP, but for Mario kart 7

Idk any guides for custom characters, but I found this vid that teaches about how to make custom tracks

I found It in the CTGP 7 official discord server, so I guess you can go and ask for help there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1