Homebrew How to install legit CIA files 9.3-10.3

Was this helpful?

• Total voters

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its literally been a week and I cannot for the love of god get FBI to install any of my CIAs onto my N3DS (Yet on my O3DS I got 3 installed). I've tried multiple entry points, every trick from the eject trick, the ftbrony trick, the CHMM2 method. All of them would maybe open FBI but I would never be able to get a CIA installed. I would always wait till it said done but still nothing.
It's kind of a dead end then (unless you want to downgrade).

Alan Treecko

GBATemp's official fanfiction disposer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its literally been a week and I cannot for the love of god get FBI to install any of my CIAs onto my N3DS (Yet on my O3DS I got 3 installed). I've tried multiple entry points, every trick from the eject trick, the ftbrony trick, the CHMM2 method. All of them would maybe open FBI but I would never be able to get a CIA installed. I would always wait till it said done but still nothing.
Keep trying 'till you get a proper done.
Don't even wait for a done. It's never going to happen unless you keep rebooting FBI.

Rickmofujohn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed like 6 CIAs on my 3DS and I had to move to a 16GB SD Card.
Otherwise, it still works! My thumbs hurt way too hard of powering on and off.
how did you transfer from one sd to another? i've seen people backup the original sd with windows programs then writing the image (.bin) to a newly formatted sd.

Angelikita

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i might need to buy a bigger sd card, i currently have a 16 gb but it's almost fill, before i started installing this games i already had majoras mask, link between world and animal crossing; now i have mario kart, mario 2, mario 3d land, pokemon sapphire, monster hunter 4 and fire emblem.

and if i decide to do downgrade in order to install more games i won't have the necessary space

Stalls

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My arm hurts from trying to do this on my N3DS. I was spamming the A but with the eject trick and I never worked.
Then i decided to do that on my 2DS, worked first try.
I am so pissed but happy at the same time. The thing is, i dont want to play Super Mario 3D Land in 2D on a small ass screen

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My arm hurts from trying to do this on my N3DS. I was spamming the A but with the eject trick and I never worked.
I am so pissed but happy at the same time. The thing is, i dont want to play Super Mario 3D Land in 2D on a small ass screen
Downgrade, lol.

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2DS was downgraded.
N3DS isnt.
i have a higher chance of bricking on downgrade with my N3DS and I just got it so I dont wanna mess it up
I know that your 2DS is downgraded already.
You can either take the plunge and downgrade it or... play SM 3D Land on a 2D screen for the rest of your life.

Kevans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

It's harder to make FBI work on N3DS than in O3DS and 2DS. Just keep trying, you will be able eventually :).

Reactions: RhythmCat

Stalls

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not downgrading my N3DS yet until there is a stable build of sysUpdater. I have been trying this since 1:00 PM and no success. my arm hurts so much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol