Gaming How to install an official Zelda Update after you had one with fake .tik

kwall24

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No it doesn't Improve anything xD
Oh i was just going off the huge zelda thread, somebody had said FPS seems to have improved, but that it's possible the draw distance for detailed stuff has been lowered. I haven't played it yet though so no clue.

Jjbochan11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Would there be any way to play the game without sig patching if I have installed the leaked version? I uninstalled the game, along with the update and save file. It was installed on an external USB HDD. Sorry for the noob question!

Edit: I own an EUR console.

rabidtanooki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the life of me I can't figure this out. I deleted the old update and now my wii u is downloading the new update and is about to attempt to install it. I'm guessing it won't work. I tried following the other posts in this thread and I downloaded something called Wii U Usb Helper for my pc but I don't see anything for BOTW listed on it. Is this the incorrect program?

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the life of me I can't figure this out. I deleted the old update and now my wii u is downloading the new update and is about to attempt to install it. I'm guessing it won't work. I tried following the other posts in this thread and I downloaded something called Wii U Usb Helper for my pc but I don't see anything for BOTW listed on it. Is this the incorrect program?
then download something called UTIKDownloader

torrentpal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do I download the US update or the EUR update? I am playing the EUR version on my US WiiU using Mocha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill