Gaming How to install an official Zelda Update after you had one with fake .tik

AnastasiosKoranz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hi Guys, so I have installed zelda on my usb using wupinstaller (EUR verson on EUR console). It's not letting me play as it needs to update. So I'm now downloading the title and update from utikdownloader. What do I do with this once I get it? Please help I know there are a few others that need a clear easy to understand answer to this too! Thanks

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got it working only by deleting the update with the fake ticket and then installing the update with wup installer.
Some people mentioned here that it's enough to just install the newer v33 legit update over the still installed v16 non legit update with WUP Installer GX2. :)

AnastasiosKoranz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
But how do you install the newer update? Can I have an easy step by step guide? Do I just upload it to my sd card and then install it on the usb where the game is using wupinstaller?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got it working only by deleting the update with the fake ticket and then installing the update with wup installer.

How did you delete the update and install the new one, could you give me a quick guide? Sorry I have no idea what I'm doing I got this far by following instructions in a youtube video.

CoolAlpha

Trophies
XP
Country
How did you delete the update and install the new one, could you give me a quick guide? Sorry I have no idea what I'm doing I got this far by following instructions in a youtube video.
Download the v33 update with usb helper and copy it onto the SD card
Go into settings > Data management, find BOTW, click on it and delete the update data.
Run WUP installer mod Y and install the new update from the SD card

Reactions: AnastasiosKoranz

AnastasiosKoranz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
BOTW is on my usb device... when I go into data management there's no option to delete update data. It just says delete.

zeldascreeny.jpg

Reactions: CoolAlpha

AnastasiosKoranz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Strange, looks only the game, can you run the game normalliy? Any save data?
I had 3 options, game, update and save data

No can't run the game it's saying I need to do an update before I can play it.

When I try to play it says please update, then It wont update, but lets me play without the update. Then When I go into the game it shows me a title screen and a few seconds later it says "you must perform a system update to play"

CoolAlpha

Trophies
XP
Country

When I try to play it says please update, then It wont update, but lets me play without the update. Then When I go into the game it shows me a title screen and a few seconds later it says "you must perform a system update to play"

The update is mandatory
I think if says a system update is needed then you are out of region (or not on 5.5.1)
Use wiiu usb helper to download the game + the latest update (v33) of the correct region and install them both

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4