How to get code after accidentally deleting Bruteforce?

CherrieDaBomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Essentially, I deleted Brute force by mistake when I started to mod my second 3ds xl after trying to figure out why I was red screening despite putting usm.bin in the SD root and everything being in place, in an effort to redo the process since troubleshoot guide wasn't working out. I tried to redo everything over, but now I cant add since I don't have the friend code

I get the seed, but no friend code. Is there a way to get it back after deletion?

BakuBOOMBOOM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you have the movable.sed, you don't need to get another one. They're the same unless you system format or system transfer.
I think, from what it sounds like, they're not talking about the seed, but rather adding the bot? Somehow they deleted the bot and because it doesn't show the friendcode after moving to step 4, they're having difficulties

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I think, from what it sounds like, they're not talking about the seed, but rather adding the bot? Somehow they deleted the bot and because it doesn't show the friendcode after moving to step 4, they're having difficulties
Once you've received your movable.sed, you don't need to use the bfm site anymore, and that includes the friendbot step. The whole point of all that stuff is to get that one tiny movable file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work