Homebrew Frozen red screen when installing 3DS homebwre

Elantra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried following Anton Retro's homebrew tutorial and I get stuck at the part right around 10:03. The bottom screen of my 3DS remains frozen in red. I tried using a different SD card as suggested in the video, but I am still not able to proceed from this point.

I deleted all the files and started the process from the beginning using a brand new SD card, but I inadvertently created a new problem: when I enter my friend code onto the Bruteforce website skips me to step 4 and I am unable to add the friend code into my switch because I already went through this process previously, but I deleted the friend card and friend code I was given by the bruteforce website.

Any advice?
Post automatically merged:

This is the guide I have been following:

Temper_Experiments

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried following Anton Retro's homebrew tutorial and I get stuck at the part right around 10:03. The bottom screen of my 3DS remains frozen in red. I tried using a different SD card as suggested in the video, but I am still not able to proceed from this point.

I deleted all the files and started the process from the beginning using a brand new SD card, but I inadvertently created a new problem: when I enter my friend code onto the Bruteforce website skips me to step 4 and I am unable to add the friend code into my switch because I already went through this process previously, but I deleted the friend card and friend code I was given by the bruteforce website.

Any advice?

i have this problem too. did you find a fix yet

Any advice?

i found a fix. use the guide at 3ds.hacks.guide its alot better and i ran into the same problem you did but when i used this guide and used the files they recommended it worked for me

Last edited by Temper_Experiments,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol