Spencer Everly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just like I thought there was an update today, there ISN'T.

My eShop falsely says I have an update, while there is not.

The reason why is because there is a downgraded browser/bluecardfix in your EmuNAND. Please update via System Settings in EMUNAND, then it'll be fixed.

Just to clarify the info here.

Last edited by SpencerlyEverly, , Reason: Removed somethin'

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
Ugh, it's like every 2 days someone with a frankenfirmware opens a topic thinking there's a new firmware update...

Reactions: Zidapi

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, I am a Gateway user.

I used bluecardfix on SysNAND. Maybe EmuNAND too? IDK. I hope I don't have that installed on EmuNAND...
it probably that make trigger the nag update, I use a downgraded browser on my 3ds and when I go to eshop I update emuNAND, do thing I want to buy. After I close the eshop and reinstall the 9.2 browser

SpencerlyEverly

Spencer Everly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
it probably that make trigger the nag update, I use a downgraded browser on my 3ds and when I go to eshop I update emuNAND, do thing I want to buy. After I close the eshop and reinstall the 9.2 browser
I think I will update on System Settings in EmuNAND and see if it changes anything. I regret making this accidental mistaken post... :(

I'm on 10.5 EmuNAND now.

AceEvo55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had the same update nag yesterday, and I was also thoroughly confused. As has been suggested, it's probably a patched or downgraded file causing it.

I found it easiest to just update via system settings (MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN EMUNAND) and then see what no longer works. Then, just reapply that patch/downgrade.

SpencerlyEverly

Spencer Everly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
you don't have to feel bad, you just didn't know
Yea... your right...

It's still on 10.5.0-30U after updating. Which means that people WILL be mistaken about this title of this thread soon. I don't think a MOD will change the title anytime soon, even though my edit reason says so. Need help on this one, too.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yea... your right...

It's still on 10.5.0-30U after updating. Which means that people WILL be mistaken about this title of this thread soon. I don't think a MOD will change the title anytime soon, even though my edit reason says so. Need help on this one, too.

Moderators don't read every thread. Just report the original post with something like "Please change my thread's title to "EmuNAND on latest version, yet still getting update nag?", to avoid confusion." and they'll usually change it, no questions asked.

Reactions: Zidapi

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ninja'd by @daxtsu :ninja:
Yea... your right...

You need to report your own post to alert the mods. They don't search for the word "mods" to find people addressing them...

Last edited by Zidapi,
Reactions: daxtsu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1