How to fake official charger for OC with sys-clk?

thisismyname113

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I use sys-clk to OC my switch lite but my official charger broke so I'm using a normal phone charger. The OC values are then capped at their respective numbers. Is there a way to trick the switch lite so that it thinks my phone charger is the official charger so I can OC with higher values?

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if your switch detects it as a non officia charger its not supplying enough power in first place for oc

my chargers all detect for oc on switch even though they only used for phone because they all hit the required pd specifications

thisismyname113

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
if your switch detects it as a non officia charger its not supplying enough power in first place for oc

my chargers all detect for oc on switch even though they only used for phone because they all hit the required pd specifications
that's nice to hear, may I ask for the specific stats on your charger?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Nintendo uses a NON standard implementation of PD protocol, no all chargers support it, so try another charger or really invest on a original one.

Using a random charger could be hazard because if the charger do not understand the protocol which is using the console could in a instant send the incorrect voltage to console and damage it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo