Feedback Battery drained to 60mAh. Now its charge rate is inversely proportional to its percentage

whoisthis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everybody :)
Got an unfamiliar situation here, hope somebody can help/clarify. Long story short:

I discharged completely the battery of my Switch OLED (Aula) while in Hekate because I want to do a full cycle.
The battery reached about 60mAh of capacity (0.8%) then it turned off by itself.
At that point I pluged in the original charger and powered on the console, usually it boots directly into Hekate (v6 mod kit) but this time (legibly) it showed just a charging battery symbol at the corner.
Few minutes later I re-attempted to turn it on, It booted into Hekate and was charging normally, so I turned it off.
Shortly after I switched it on again in Hekate and checked out of curiosity the voltage and the current, respectively at 3400mV and 1300mA circa.
I turned it off again.
Later I powered it on and checked one more time the voltage and the current, the mA reduced while the mV increased.
I continuosly checked the values (always remaining in Hekate since the first boot after the discharge) and this trend continued consistently until now:
0±1 mA , 4 V , 3720 mAh (83%).

Update:
5 minutes ago I tried to unplug and replug the charger and it started charging again at 160±30 mA and 4V. Still very slow.

Update:
I apparently solved the problem: I unpluged the charger, entered emuCFW and I re-pluged the charger. I opened sys-clk and noted that the current flow seemed alright (1300 mA). I unpluged the charger, rebooted into Hekate, pluged the charger and even there it was working fine as shown in the picture:
photo_5771906382323367865_y.jpg

One doubt remains, why it happened? And why did the "Charge voltage limit" increased to 4208 mV? Before solving the problem was 4000 mV. If it is a setting that change normally, why?

Update:
I noticed mismatched battery readings between sysNAND and emuNAND, some of them are pretty dangerous for the battery safety (therefore user safety). I'll try @CTCaer Battery Desync Fix NX to try solve the bug.

Last edited by whoisthis,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol