How to annoy roommates?

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you should tell them what you feel they are doing that bothers you? Confront them, and have a talk. Playing pranks and giving them trouble will only come back to you, and things will get worse. Perhaps they don't even realize what they are doing is even bothering you?

Honestly I have had the room-mates from hell before too, and some people truly can not be changed. But don't think that starting a war will solve the situation.

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
Try talking and resolve the situation.

If not, do the same thing twice as bad. Pile up twice as much dishes, close doors twice as hard and loud...etc.
smile.gif

But like the rest have mentioned, it'll be difficult for everyone. So try to make things work out first.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are some more things that will annoy me...

Close doors loudly.

Make groaning sounds when alone in your room.

Whisper to yourself when you are near them.

Be loud when you get up at night, and turn on any light you want.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since I'm assuming you are in the good ol' US of A I'd be very careful - if it escalates who's to say firearms won't become involved ?

I'd rather put up with shit balls than pick 9mm rounds out of what used to be my small intestine.

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rambozotheclown said:
Since I'm assuming you are in the good ol' US of A I'd be very careful - if it escalates who's to say firearms won't become involved ?

I'd rather put up with shit balls than pick 9mm rounds out of what used to be my small intestine.
Right, because everyone in america is a gun toting hick. Fuck you.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rambozotheclown said:

Erm... do you have eyes?

hellore3.png

And I'm out of ideas, for now...
smile.gif

jesuschristmonke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unscrew the showerhead and put a Beef flavored bullion cube in there and replace the showerhead.

That will ruin a man.

Posts merged

rambozotheclown said:

Seriously. You watch too much T.V.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
As painful as it may sound, try and get to know them. Not just in a regular way however.
Start off normal, take a genuine interest in them and find out their dislikes. Then escalate your friendly behaviour to the point it becomes freaky. They'll start to avoid you at this stage if they don't already.

Thats when you use your newly acquired information against them and play on every single pet peeve of theirs while maintaining a friendly but clueless guise. This sounds like a lot of work but if you're gonna be stuck with these people for a while, its good to work towards it.

This makes sure that they can't say or do anything about your behaviour yet you annoy them beyond measure, Do your best not to grin at their frustration when they can see you because that will just give it away.

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have access to poison ivy or poison oak? Get some and rub it on their pillows or underwear. Once, I used a roommates toothbrush to clean the toilet since the fat pig couldn't keep his mitts off of my food.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was going to suggest regularly shitting in their chimneys, however I don't think that applies here...

How tall are the gaps below their doors?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Thanks ken
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Great game. But I'd buy it straight up before paying for prime. Unless you order something everyday from amazon, not worth it imo
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm one of those people that Amazon loses money on the Prime subscription with
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I abuse the fuck out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Prime says I've already saved $400 this year lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where do you see how much you've saved?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Under orders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    See maybe good for you guys, but I don't hardly ever order from amazon, maybe only couple times a month
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Primes great because I stopped getting into arguments with the door greeter at Walmart
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahahaha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They see me so much in there they don't even ask for me receipt anymore tbh
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Pain in the ass, don't see it anywhere on the desktop site, had to pull it up on my phone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think they gave up on the website and mainly focus on the app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Desktop site > mobile site > mobile app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Mobile app is such absolute dogshit, I haven't used it in SO long
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah mobile versions better people don't think about how apps are just shrunken down websites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be the phone connection etc I've mostly been fine with the app
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Regardless fuck bezos
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.