How to annoy roommates?

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Well the psycho woman might not be even psycho but just plain annoying. Talk to the psycho woman like a psychologist and see what she has to say. The woman what that shit ball incident... >.>

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you could get a alarm(battery run suggested)and hide it under the bed to wake them up in the middle of the night. Especially one that can change sound, probably doesn't exist,
tongue.gif

But any LOUD alarm could do, unless they stay up all night. Or if she have a normal alarm for herself, somehow(whether it's you or your gf)put honey on the alarm clock, so when she wakes up she feels something sticky. Maybe both, so she hits her normal alarm and gets the honey(or any sticky liquid, that of course is appropriate
tongue.gif
)on in the middle of the night, goes to the sink to wash off, and BAM!
tongue.gif

just some ideas I could be using myself
laugh.gif

EDIT: oh, just realized you can't get in.
frown.gif
hide a camera on the wall to see the combo.
biggrin.gif

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
alex said:
If you could get a alarm(battery run suggested)and hide it under the bed to wake them up in the middle of the night. Especially one that can change sound, probably doesn't exist,
tongue.gif

But any LOUD alarm could do, unless they stay up all night. Or if she have a normal alarm for herself, somehow(whether it's you or your gf)put honey on the alarm clock, so when she wakes up she feels something sticky. Maybe both, so she hits her normal alarm and gets the honey(or any sticky liquid, that of course is appropriate
tongue.gif
)on in the middle of the night, goes to the sink to wash off, and BAM!
tongue.gif

just some ideas I could be using myself
laugh.gif

EDIT: oh, just realized you can't get in.
frown.gif
hide a camera on the wall to see the combo.
biggrin.gif

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/b278/

SpikeyBryan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Menacingly wave your gun around at them while yelling to them in cholo speak and probably spit while your talking and threaten to kill his/her family slowly in front of him/her while he/she watches

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, deal with it? I've had to live with roommates for the last 5-6 years, and I personally am done getting stressed about how people don't live to my personal standards. Everyone wants the shared living space to be 'their place', but it just doesn't work out that way. If they are legitimately causing problems, and you live on-campus, bring it up with your RA.
biggrin.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
If you have some cooking capability I like to fry chillies, I can take it as I have trained myself up (with a cheesy rocky style training sequence no less) but for others it makes a really acrid vapour and they will cough quite a bit (to the streaming eyes point).

Note it is very rare but I had some popcorn that was flavoured with chillies (yes for those wondering it was some of the nicest stuff I have ever had) with the exact same effect, it was cooked in the microwave too.

As for halls I can not stress strongly enough: if you have the option of halls or your own place go with your own place every time.

Another cooking related solution that will likely stink up the whole floor is to boil some apple cider vinegar
smile.gif

That is the worst smell I have ever smelt.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Very simple, when taking out your garbage make a point to do it while they're around, and have an old fake yet real looking halloween hand or arm poking out. Make a point to say hello so they look at you, then look down and say something like "whoops, sorry you weren't meant to see that." then for added effect add something like "just taking the 'garbage' out for a friend, cuz they kept annoying me." also ask if they know where you can buy some rope and sleeping pills.

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
blueskies said:
Um, deal with it? I've had to live with roommates for the last 5-6 years, and I personally am done getting stressed about how people don't live to my personal standards. Everyone wants the shared living space to be 'their place', but it just doesn't work out that way. If they are legitimately causing problems, and you live on-campus, bring it up with your RA.
biggrin.gif

The RAs do fuck all here. Seriously. MY roommates play booming bass heavy music up until 11PM every night, which is why I spend most of my time with my girlfriend.

We are going to go to housing tomorrow because we found a mouse hole in the wall because these fuckers never take out their garbage (we never have any)

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was going to suggest lifting the toilet seat, stretching plastic food wrap tightly across the top of the bowl so that you can't see it, then lowering the seat again. That way if she decides to make another ball of shit, it won't drop into the bowl and stay stuck to her ass. But it would be obvious that someone put the plastic wrap there on purpose. And knowing your roommates, they'll probably just leave the mess as-is and you or your girlfriend will end up having to clean up the nastiness anyway.

You could hide a dead mouse under her bed or dresser, so that as it decays the stench in her room will get rancid. Then they'll just think that it's because of the mice they attracted from not taking out their garbage. If you can't find a dead mouse, cracking a soft-boiled egg will also do the trick.

Another discreet method is to pour laxative into the milk in the refrigerator but after reading your "Ball of S**t" blog, I'm not so sure that's a good idea.

If you want to be a real dick and you don't care if they know you were behind it, you can buy several cans of shaving gel and freeze them in liquid nitrogen. Once frozen, you'll be able to peel the can off the frozen gel (start at the seam of the can), and you'll be left with cylinders of gel. I think you know how much foam a tiny blob produces, imagine if you left a few cylinders of them under her mattress.

As for the feces ball, I've seen it before. But something like that can't come out of an anus. Only people with a colostomy can produce something like that. If your girlfriend's roommate hasn't had a colostomy, then she just has a really loose ass, probably from being a really freaky anal whore. One that doesn't wipe after taking a dump.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm I don't think this lot get it; one-off pranks and toilet humour won't do the job. You want something subtle that'll drag out over a long period of time, something irritating that they'll probably never confront you about but will grate away at their nerves day in day out for the whole time they live there. An annoying habit, morelike.

The cooking suggestions were all good. I'm trying to think back to when I was at uni sharing houses and the things that used to piss me off, hm...

Leaving puddles on the bathroom floor after using the shower. No-one likes wet socks.

Watch DVD's late at night with the volume up, fall asleep in the middle. When the film finishes it'll go back to the menu screen and that music will loop. Over and over and over and over.

Hoarding all the teaspoons: this's one from work, it irritates the hell out of me when people make coffee, take the teaspoon away with them and never bring them back, accumulating a huge pile of teaspoons in their room. Only works if you all share cutlery (unlikely now I come to think of it), or if there's some other piece of kitchenware you all use that'd work just as well.

Burn toast at 3am. (actually evacuating the whole building in the dead of night is probably a bit over the top :S )

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
How about that: try to get along with your and your GFs roommates? Seriously, how much fun can you possibly have when all the people around you annoy the hell out of each other? This doesn't sound like a very good life to me...

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
chuckstudios said:
Ugh. A resident life assistant guy did that with bacon a month or two ago at like 2AM. Terrible.
The guys on the floor below us did it. It was rather cold that night, it wasn't much fun for us either... at least not until we saw one slightly-drunk guy come out, who in his haste to get out of the building had grabbed hold of the nearest thing to hand and ended up standing in the car park in his boxers, flip flops and wrapped in a giant flag. I forget what country it was, but that was just priceless
laugh.gif

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey science, I retract my earlier post about 'just dealing with it' after reading the shit balls blog. That is unbelievable, especially how she just denies it. She's probably super embarrassed about her unflushable shit and acts out by kicking walls and acting strange. Make her feel comfortable about it by shitting in her room, since she leaves her door open all the time.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.