How do I get these categories (listed in the post) to show up where I want them? Using Vita Launcher

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bunch of games I want to organize into the nicely laid out layout of the (I think) very useful app "Vita Launcher." I have all my PSP games and Minis in one folder "ISO" and as a result, they all show up under the PSP section of the Launcher application. I'd like for someone to please tell me how to fix this. And also tell me how to add all my PSP homebrew to the Homebrew folder down at the very bottom of the app. I know it's mainly used for PS Vita homebrew but I don't have any other ideas (except for maybe creating a new folder with a new icon?) I could whip something like that up real quick as I'm pretty savvy with Photoshop. If someone could just guide me step by step for each of these requests I'd be ever so grateful, the program is great, and all my PSP games are bought and ripped down with UMD Dumper. Just a simple man trying to simplify his gaming catalog! Thanks! Hopefully, @Kitsu-neechan sees this don't know if he/she has a Vita (sorry mugi I still don't know if you're a boy or a girl lol) EDIT: Does @Kitsu-neechan know not of anything PS Vita?

Last edited by BigDaddyWeaves,

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, I'd like to scan my PSP section with all the PSP games and miniS, and once they're done scanning have them go in their respective folders. Is that too tricky to explain? I'd appreciate any help given here, as I'd like to scan once and not have to organize by placing each in a separate folder (miniS in miniS etc) I also have a lot of homebrew for the PSP that I load onto the Vita and like 99% of the stuff works! but it shows up in the PSP section, was wondering if there was a fix for that.

Thanks,
Weaves

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm gonna invent something that fits in your pocket but can text and make phone calls!!!