Hacking how compile emulators wii64 or not64 wii sources to dol files? i'm try modification for wiiu

Zeox-gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello everyone I'm trying to add support to the wiiu pro controller on wii64 or not64 but I can't compile the files to create a .dol
I'm trying to do this because until today no one has done it on wii64 or n64.
my idea was to make the gamepad work as controller 1 if it was on and the pro controller as 2
Is there anyone interested in helping at least in this?
only the n64 injects on the wiiu and very limited
I wish I could help everyone to be able to play with these controls and even with 2 players or more.

Reactions: r1vver

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have nothing to add, only that I made a post about this done time ago but no one seemed to respond. I wish I knew more about compiling. But also something about Not64 is it doesn't support the Gamepad at all. Don't bother the author about it as he doesn't seem inerested in implamenting it. But if you seem to be able to, please DM me. Thanks man, good luck

https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii64-glide-and-not64-with-two-player-games.629044/

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not64 already supports the Wii U Pro Controller.
Yeah, but that's not the probem. In Wii64, if you start with the Gamepad and then turn on a WUPC, all control from the Gamepad is lost, and the WUPC controls player 1 and 2, dispite the main menu saying there are two controllers connected. The emulator sees two controllers cause multiplayer for Goldeneye opens up. But even messing with the iput menu in the advance controls menu can't get any control back to the Gamepad when the WUPC is on.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't you just boot them with the pro controller from wii u menu with gamepad off then? All control handed to the pro right from the start and gamepad out of the equation?

Sorry if thats been covered or sounds dumb as I've only played with the gamepad but seems logical to take the gamepad out of the way, iirc pro controller works on the menu?

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't you just boot them with the pro controller from wii u menu with gamepad off then? All control handed to the pro right from the start and gamepad out of the equation?

Sorry if thats been covered or sounds dumb as I've only played with the gamepad but seems logical to take the gamepad out of the way, iirc pro controller works on the menu?
Yeah, you can do that for sure. If you start Wii64 with the WUPC first, you can turn on the Gamepad but it will tell you that you have no control with it. The only way to have the Gamepad work is by using it to open a forwarder that enables it. I only own one Gamepad and one WUPC, I don't own two. And it would be great if the Gamepad and the WUPC could both work at the same time. I do think it is a bug.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dol is likely created from a normal compile, but there may be dependencies beyond devkitPro or certain versions. I suggest you see if there's building instructions on the github repo.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Zeox-gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not64 already supports the Wii U Pro Controller.
in mine it doesn't connect the controller disconnects in my pro controler it only connects well in the wiistation and others emulators but the wii64 or not64 doesn't.
I have the sources I want to do the same as wiisation but in a way that the gamepad is first and the controller is second.
Post automatically merged:

The dol is likely created from a normal compile, but there may be dependencies beyond devkitPro or certain versions. I suggest you see if there's building instructions on the github repo.
I tried to search but I didn't find anything related to how I could compile the dol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch