vWii wad and Wii U injection questions

grandosegood

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all,

i wanted to thank everyone for all their input and help. i have modified both my Wii U and vWii successfully. there are a few issues i was trying to find a unifying solution for, so maybe you can help.

for me, project + (smash mod) required USB storage to work and is currently not able to be run from SD card, on top of also not being injectable from the wii u menu. previously, project M was able to be injected, so i hope they find a way around that. one potential workaround i thought of was to use one of the recent WiiU-to-vWii forwarders for something like USB Loader GX or the vWii menu , then run it with the known loader settings, or possible a forwarder directly to the project + app itself. however, i worry i'd lose access to the vWii's USB external drive storage. any ideas on this?

I'd like to add inject games for n64, gamecube, and others. i'm currently not on aroma. is there a way to add the overclock to the game inject, so instead of sign_c2w_patcher > overclocked forwarder for emulator, it would be sign_c2w_patcher > injected game on my wii u that has overclock added to it during injection process. also, is there a wii u forwarder in tiramisu for sign_c2w_patcher?

is it true that vWii emulators can't see the gamecube adapter? only nintendont and geck os modified smash bros? and does anyone have recent not64 and wii64 wads for the vwii?

again, thanks for all your input.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto