Hacking Homebrew launcher not working after update.

Anibal Pacheco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Have old3ds with arm9loaderhax and luma after i updated to 11.2.0-35U homebrew launcher is not working how can i fix it?

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Are you using the Homebrew Launcher.cia? My first guess would be that it wont open due to it having a older payload. But if you are connected to the internet it should just download the payload for you.
I updated all my emunand to the most current firmware, and it worked like a charm. I'm guessing it updated the payload upon starting the app.

Edit: If you are using a game to open HBL, you might need to update the payload manually. I.e run the installer for said hax again. All tho, that might be hard if it was your only entry to HBL.

Last edited by Pokepicker,

Anibal Pacheco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the Homebrew Launcher.cia? My first guess would be that it wont open due to it having a older payload. But if you are connected to the internet it should just download the payload for you.
I updated all my emunand to the most current firmware, and it worked like a charm. I'm guessing it updated the payload upon starting the app.

Edit: If you are using a game to open HBL, you might need to update the payload manually. I.e run the installer for said hax again. All tho, that might be hard if it was your only entry to HBL.
sorry about that and yes i am

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: