• Views 804,441
  • Replies 1,173
  • Likes 98

Notshane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I went to that website and no "www" folder is included in the download. Also, I use XAMPP, so do I need a new program? I used it for SDCaffeine and a lot of other things and it worked just fine.

Brecert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a theme for myself and it crashes when I load in a custom font.
Is it due to no support for fonts yet or is there something I am missing.
The font was named font.ttf and put it in the resources folder.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I made a theme for myself and it crashes when I load in a custom font.
Is it due to no support for fonts yet or is there something I am missing.
The font was named font.ttf and put it in the resources folder.
But was it actually a true type font, and not just renamed to one? You know you can acquire fonts that aren't true type, right?

Brecert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But was it actually a true type font, and not just renamed to one? You know you can acquire fonts that aren't true type, right?
Yes I do know this. It was a true ttf :ha:. The homebrew launcher would load fine, but when I opened the launch menu. Then it would crash. Should have mentioned that before :l
I'm sure the issue was the font. Fixed as soon as I removed it from the resources.

Last edited by Brecert,

brienj

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes I do know this. It was a true ttf :ha:. The homebrew launcher would load fine, but when I opened the launch menu. Then it would crash. Should have mentioned that before :l
I'm sure the issue was the font. Fixed as soon as I removed it from the resources.
I've used custom fonts in some of the projects I'm working on, and any custom font I've used, have worked, so I'm not sure what the problem might be, unless the font doesn't have all the characters available or something.

Brecert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used custom fonts in some of the projects I'm working on, and any custom font I've used, have worked, so I'm not sure what the problem might be, unless the font doesn't have all the characters available or something.
You're probally right, should have tried more fonts then just two.

brienj

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You're probally right, should have tried more fonts then just two.
Do you want me to post a custom font that I know works? If you use it in HBL though, the letters are kind of big, but you could use it to test that it just isn't your font files. They are Nintendo 8-bit fonts.

Brecert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you want me to post a custom font that I know works? If you use it in HBL though, the letters are kind of big, but you could use it to test that it just isn't your font files. They are Nintendo 8-bit fonts.
Yea, that would be great.

Brecert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried it out, works perfectly. Have no idea what the issue with the other font was. I guess I just have to use another...
Emoji_Pout.png

Reactions: brienj

Spectrum75

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys,

I would like to know if G502 mouse side buttons are possible to configure ? For example in Splatoon, I want to put jump input on a side button but I'm totally lost -> don't know how to proceed to configure mouse or whatever. In fact, I could remap some buttons on my PC with default config but of course it won't works on Wii U...

Could someone create me a mouse ".ini " file configuration disabling default settings please ?

Thanks for your help !

Last edited by Spectrum75,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys,

I would like to know if G502 mouse side buttons are possible to configure ? For example in Splatoon, I want to put jump input on a side button but I'm totally lost -> don't know how to proceed to configure mouse or whatever. In fact, I could remap some buttons on my PC with default config but of course it won't works on Wii U...

Could someone create me a mouse ".ini " file configuration disabling default settings please ?

Thanks for your help !
Guess you picked the wrong thread.

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi @dimok @Cyan !
I tried to use SendElf to send an app without connect the SD to the PC (Ftpiiu its too slow)
I selected a zip with the elf, a meta.xml and an icon.png, then i saw the wii u ip in browser settings and selected HBL in the program but SendElf freeze and didnt respond, i have to do something more, in a determinate screen... or it just dont work?
I saw in @Maschell livecoding's videos that use a program to edit the app code and apply the changes to the elf (compile it again) and in hbl instead loading file xxx_elf appeares loading network 192.168.x.xxx or something similar
Bye!

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi @dimok @Cyan !
I tried to use SendElf to send an app without connect the SD to the PC (Ftpiiu its too slow)
I selected a zip with the elf, a meta.xml and an icon.png, then i saw the wii u ip in browser settings and selected HBL in the program but SendElf freeze and didnt respond, i have to do something more, in a determinate screen... or it just dont work?
I saw in @Maschell livecoding's videos that use a program to edit the app code and apply the changes to the elf (compile it again) and in hbl instead loading file xxx_elf appeares loading network 192.168.x.xxx or something similar
Bye!

as i know when using SendElf you can only send an elf file to load in hbl but not make use of the xml and the icon in a zip file. i think it only for direct start of the elf file.

it good for debugging purposes but not for the often use -> then better use ftpiiu to transfer to sd or sd cardreader on pc

Reactions: victormr21

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1