Homebrew Homebrew Launcher and Mocha CFW question

SonicRegret

Finis Omnium
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently setup Mocha CFW on my 5.0.0 U Wii U, and usually I launch the internet browser, go to loadiine.ovh, then hope the Homebrew Launcher loads, then launch the mocha.elf, then finally I end up in my patched SysNand menu to do whatever. My question is, I have installed the Homebrew Launcher channel to my Wii U's menu, so I can see the icon when i boot up cleanly. My question is, can I just launch the Homebrew Launcher channel from a fresh boot. then jump onto mocha, or do I have to go into the browser every time and launch the Homebrew Channel from there? An explanation would be awesome!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need to launch mocha each time otherwise the homebrew channel won't load. On the loadiine.ovh site set mocha to autoboot that way you just need to select Internet and then sit back while mocha loads then load the homebrew channel.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have recently setup Mocha CFW on my 5.0.0 U Wii U, and usually I launch the internet browser, go to loadiine.ovh, then hope the Homebrew Launcher loads, then launch the mocha.elf, then finally I end up in my patched SysNand menu to do whatever. My question is, I have installed the Homebrew Launcher channel to my Wii U's menu, so I can see the icon when i boot up cleanly. My question is, can I just launch the Homebrew Launcher channel from a fresh boot. then jump onto mocha, or do I have to go into the browser every time and launch the Homebrew Channel from there? An explanation would be awesome!
What you want is Haxchi. It will allow you to launch homebrew through a hacked DS VC. It also has built in CFW so you don't need Mocha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1