Homebrew Homebrew Development

xerpi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I'm gonna release a private repository I had with megazig and fierce waffle. The thing is about trying to do some stuff with the limited ARM9 core, we had also implemented some other functions that need ARM11 but obviously they don't work.
I'm releasing it because I think there's nothing to hide, and also because I think it can be a reference, if you are trying to do some stuff.
So here it is: https://bitbucket.org/xerpi/3dstests
It would be nice to give some credits if it is helpful :yay:

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For what firmware versions does ROPLoader work?
I'm guessing 4.5.x, but I'd like to be told wrong. ;)

Sadly, you are correct. Smea has an exploit that works on 6.3 (and should even work on 7.1 assuming a new entry point is found since DS Settings one got fixed) but it's not released to public yet.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm gonna release a private repository I had with megazig and fierce waffle. The thing is about trying to do some stuff with the limited ARM9 core, we had also implemented some other functions that need ARM11 but obviously they don't work.
I'm releasing it because I think there's nothing to hide, and also because I think it can be a reference, if you are trying to do some stuff.
So here it is: https://bitbucket.org/xerpi/3dstests
It would be nice to give some credits if it is helpful :yay:

link is dead?

D

Deleted User

yep, maybe fierce and megazig were not happy seeing it released. It was online yesterday. I thought I could download / clone the code on my pc this morning but its already gone sadly.

The Code itself was nice structured and there were a lot of nice content in it. Sadly its down now ^^

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
yep, maybe fierce and megazig were not happy seeing it released. It was online yesterday. I thought I could download / clone the code on my pc this morning but its already gone sadly.

The Code itself was nice structured and there were a lot of nice content in it. Sadly its down now ^^

would have been interesting to check this out.

keine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nvmd...i'm just gonna do some reading.

edit.. I was going to ask for some resources to better understand waffles blog post on the way the exploit works. I'm sure if I look I can find a very simple! hello world I can compile and test myself.

Ideas like ROP, Exception Vector, and how the initial string exploit actually works.ack, so many address which I don't know.

st4rk

nah
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone, here my last toy with the 3DS, my Chip8 ported to ARM11(Thanks to Kane49).
http://filetrip.net/dl?hauDtVMR97 < Launcher.dat
Need some fix and the control, maybe tomorrow i will make it :D

BlDVmLDCAAAkUmL.jpg

Reactions: daicon and Mr_Pichu

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So no reactions about the recently leaked SDK ?

Unless I missed it, The SDK( libs / headers / compiler/ linker/ ect) has not been released. Only various apps that run on 3ds dev units from different SDK versions has been released. Useless for most people.

doh ninja-ed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1