Homebrew Homebrew Development

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
With my own version of it. And i don't use your fs stuff.

Ive had some issues with commands locking the hardware if they were sent too fast (because i don't fully understand how the interface signals being done) so i used very cautious sleeps.
That works perfectly fine but it obviously is not efficient at all ^^

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ive had some issues with commands locking the hardware if they were sent too fast (because i don't fully understand how the interface signals being done) so i used very cautious sleeps.
That works perfectly fine but it obviously is not efficient at all ^^

Question, do I have to wait 30 on my own and then turn off the 3DS? at the moment it seems to be stuck but I believe it's dumping the ram, isn't it? I'm using the Gateway's loader version.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy shit, 30 minutes? i usually just count to 10 to be safe and shut my 3ds off.what are you using to write the file?

Reactions: heartgold

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
holy shit, 30 minutes? i usually just count to 10 to be safe and shut my 3ds off.what are you using to write the file?
Question, do I have to wait 30 on my own and then turn off the 3DS? at the moment it seems to be stuck but I believe it's dumping the ram, isn't it? I'm using the Gateway's loader version.

It should show some statistics like the passed seconds / estimated time to finish every few seconds if it doesn't it crashed.
I recommend to install Gateways Loader instead of Waffles, its more stable ^^

My own driver and very cautious delays between writes

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It should show some statistics like the passed seconds / estimated time to finish every few seconds if it doesn't it crashed.
I recommend to install Gateways Loader instead of Waffles, its more stable ^^

My own driver and very cautious delays between writes

Well, it doesn't seem to work for me. Here's a picture:
Foto0253.jpg
It says:
08000000 Bytes read
00000006 Seconds
00000000 ETA

Done

No dump in the SD so far and it really took 6 seconds to get the "Done" message.

Additional details: It also seems to crash if I use it after playing a game, it has only displayed the counters when I use it right after I start the system.

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, it doesn't seem to work for me. Here's a picture:
It says:
08000000 Bytes read
00000006 Seconds
00000000 ETA

Done

No dump in the SD so far and it really took 6 seconds to get the "Done" message.

Additional details: It also seems to crash if I use it after playing a game, it has only displayed the counters when I use it right after I start the system.
no idea why thats happening, you guys using gw's loader ?

i had that when using my old trusty 2GB SD card on gw as well as on fw, using an 8GB microSD in an adapter worked fine then.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i have just played mario kart(legit cart) and started a dump and it seems to be going ok, remember if your using gateway with emunand going to system settings whilst in gw mode will always just freeze

ps gotta love the hex counter :P

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have just played mario kart(legit cart) and started a dump and it seems to be going ok, remember if your using gateway with emunand going to system settings whilst in gw mode will always just freeze

ps gotta love the hex counter :P

I'm trying to do the same D: but it's not working for me after playing like 4 minutes. Fuck, I want to rip dose OSTs D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi