NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sorry if this is an old thread, but...

I'm running the server on PC, it says the IP address is 192.168.0.83 with port 8888
On the 3DS, I enter the address as 192.168.000.083

It gives an error message :
[ERR -1] The specified address is not a valid address for the address family of the specified socket.

Pressing A gives two further lines:
Opening Socket.
Set server: 192.168.000.083:8888

Then nothing happens. On the PC it still says "Awaiting connection".
From what I can gather looking at the previous posts, it appears that the homebrew app on the 3DS is detecting 000.083 differently to 0.83. Just wondering, has anyone come up with a solution to getting past this issue yet?

Last edited by NekoMichi,
D

Deleted User

Hmmm..... I may use this and modify it to push rendering to my Raspberry Pi, allowing me to emulate N64 games when on my local network. :)

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this, but that'd be sweet if somehow you can stream dolphin (emulator) games to 3DS and use the built in 3D on both.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why I can't get this to work. The 3DS return me this error: "[ERR -1] 0_NONBLOCK is set for the file descriptor for the socket and the connection cannot be inmediately established; the connection shall be established unchronosly". What am I doing wrong? Ty
EDIT: Well I really don't know why, but I changed the IP (different from the one the server window said) and it conected. Now's all fine

Last edited by Bedel,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I don't know why I can't get this to work. The 3DS return me this error: "[ERR -1] 0_NONBLOCK is set for the file descriptor for the socket and the connection cannot be inmediately established; the connection shall be established unchronosly". What am I doing wrong? Ty
EDIT: Well I really don't know why, but I changed the IP (different from the one the server window said) and it conected. Now's all fine
I'm having the exact same problem.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I can connect, you think you'll ever be able to make a version only to stream 3D video? Maybe using VLC or something, don't really know.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be cool if this merged with 3DSController by @CTurt

But im still quite new to the scene (just an average A9LH user that understands nothing much more complicated than how A9LH works :P) so idk if that's possible

Reactions: IC_ and Seriel

alex257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
is there anyone here that got that work after receiving the ''[ERR -1] 0_NONBLOCK is set for the file descriptor for the socket and the connection cannot be inmediately established; the connection shall be established unchronosly'' error.if so...what did you do EXACTLY.i am very ambitious about this program and i think it has many prospects.soo...please answer!

Biovirulent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MY GOOD SIR. Is there a way to change what key the inputs the buttons give?
I want to play minecraft from the 3ds with a program called "mouse emu" (gives control over the mouse from the numpad)
I want to set the XABY to the numbpad keys, is there a way?

EDIT: Nevermind. :) There is. Config has the keyboard keys set by number. Thank you for this amazing piece of homebrew

Last edited by Biovirulent,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way i can assign this to a controller? That and i have no idea how to even make them register as keys in the first place

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-