HIDDEN 3DS

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hide her favourite dildo, then you can arrange a trade.
Back in the day my mom used to take my TRS-80 keyboard and hide it because I spent about 70% of my free time on the thing. It didn’t bother me much at first because she was right. So I got in the habit of following her around and asking her questions about why she was doing random housework things. This was in like 1982 and I was 8-9 years old. I wasn’t trying to be annoying. I was actually curious why she did things the way she did them and now I do those same things.

But she got annoyed after about the second day of it. Magically the keyboard reappeared and I got to go back to playing Galactic Empire!

Another one of my tricks was to take the phone. Just unplug the fucker and hide it. You get the phone back when I get my stuff back.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hide her favourite dildo, then you can arrange a trade.
The Vibe Scepter has strange and mysterious powers, that's for sure. No one knows, who created it or why, but... somewhere, or someone might possibly be using it right now.

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This has actually happened to me multiple times, so I can relate.

On weekdays, when my dad was at work, I would wait for her to run some errands. I always made sure that she would be gone for at least 30 minutes. I would then sneak down to the basement (where she usually hides my electronics), and search every shelf, cabinet, bag, and box until I found it. The last time I found it down there, it was at the bottom of a Ziploc bag with a few other devices and accessories. For good measure, I also swapped out my black New 3DS with a small black TV remote facing down, using it as a decoy so she would never know it was missing unless she looked closely.

Other times, (like most recently) she hides it in her locked bedroom. Occasionally, when she goes to the basement, she will leave the key (which is attached to a keychain with both the basement and bedroom keys on it) in the door. When this happens, I adjust the thermostat to get the heat or air conditioning running. The noise from that helps to mask the sound of me slowly removing the key from the door. I then unlock her bedroom door, then quietly return the key to the basement door before she notices it is missing. I can relock her bedroom door without the key, so I no longer need it. I then turn the heat or air conditioning off temporarily so that I can hear if she is coming upstairs. Until she comes upstairs, I search through her room until I find what I am looking for.

For the past few months, my New 3DS is safely in my room, and she has no idea.

My mom has also misplaced her keys a lot in recent years. One time when she misplaced them right before taking me to the gym, I slipped them in my gym bag (where I had also secretly stashed some money away), and after she dropped my off, I went to a store with a key copying machine and made some copies. I no longer have the copied key to her room, but I still have the copied basement keys.

If you still cannot find it, the other option is to buy a secret 3DS that she does not know about.

My parents have never read my GBAtemp posts, so I am not worried about posting this.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well first of all it's hard to take you seriously when your username is ijustwannaplaywii so I don't believe the 3DS means all that much to you. So step one would be to change it to ijustwannaplay3DS and then we can talk.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
He wants to play with three. Didn't know he was a glizzy gobbler. :creep::blush:
1688970864413.png

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well first of all it's hard to take you seriously when your username is ijustwannaplaywii so I don't believe the 3DS means all that much to you. So step one would be to change it to ijustwannaplay3DS and then we can talk.

Dude needs a new username of IjustwanttoplayNintendo but to grant @hippy dave wish I believe he needs the username Ijustwnattohidethedildo.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my mom hid my 3ds havent seen it for months i need your help
Post automatically merged:

Help me don’t laugh at me
You can only equip one console at a time, if your wii is equipped, unequip it so you can hold the 3ds. alternatively, unequip the 3ds so you can hold the legendary dildo 🍆

:mellow:

Last edited by CoolMe,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can only equip one console at a time, if your wii equipped unequip it so you can hold the 3ds. alternatively, unequip the 3ds so you can hold the legendary dildo 🍆

:mellow:
It goes electric wavy when I turn it on... bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... you know... bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :evil: :creep:

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...