Why humor is one of the best things in life

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean it just sux without it (life'd be boring without it), i mean you can make jokes/ laugh at yourself, others, what other's have said, your/ their wording, your/their experiences etc. in a sincere way, one of the purest forms of expression IMHO. Finding joy/ laughter in our misfortunes (not in a sadistic way), struggles, or even in genuinely funny moments. The message guise here is don't be too hard on yourselves, and i know life can be (/is) hard, and certainly it can be difficult to even smile (or forget what it's like to smile/laugh), our time is limited here on this earth, be friendly and live in the moment with people that you enjoy being with, and don't take life/ hardships too seriously.
This goes for you too Tempers, you guise make me smile, you guise are the best! I can't tell you how much i changed since i joined.. This year's def one of the most difficult years for me, tho you guys helped me go through it /& forget that shit..
This year is ending soon, so here's to many fruitful years with us all humoring each other. Cheers! 🍻:toot::bow:

Note: This a serious post, and i think you get the theme here (humor). I added that latter part just for the hell of it. :)

You can share your thoughts/sentiments about the matter discussed here too if you want. It's okay if you don't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto