Homebrew Official HID to VPAD

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you use this for Loadiine?

I've not got around to using the HDD loading option yet, especially since I only have Loadiine formatted games.

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
BAH, I have tried to connect the switch on portable mode with an USB-C to USB cable but HidTest didn't show me nothing :cry::switch:

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
BAH, I have tried to connect the switch on portable mode with an USB-C to USB cable but HidTest didn't show me nothing :cry::switch:
Umm... i tried it again with the Switch Pro Controller, but i have 2 problems
I cant see nothing until i press the SYNC button (maybe all buttons work but i didn't test it)
And in some positions there are values that i haven't seen never but without pressing any button, but if i press any button no one value changes, they are the same all the time
Do you know how to solve it @Maschell ?
Bye!

Garrettin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a new ps4 controller that came with the ps4 pro and it isn't working. I see other people seem to have similar issues. Is it just a config ini issue? I got my ps3 controller working fine with a config file posted on here, so I'm hoping someone can do the same for the new ds4.

Last edited by Garrettin,

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I use default one.
what version are you using? can you upload it for me please?
or just highlight it in hb launcher and see what version is it. thanks

@Maschell is it possible to use hidtovpad without the gamepad at all? some users are telling me yes, but i can't get my DS3 to work without the gamepad being turned on at the same time

Last edited by aljpn91,

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
is it possible to use a controller with the gamepad turned off?
can't launch padcon either after launching hidtovpad because hb launcher always crashes the second time i load it.
If you want to launch hbl again, go to Mii Maker...

c49359f58583730fb87e82c52fc32869.jpg

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried making a config for ps4 controllers, nothing (it said the config was valid). Tried with a ps3 and gamecube config, they worked perfectly. I really want to play botw with a ds4, I cant stand the ds3. If anyone can figure this out id appreciate it.

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
IIRC because the patches get removed when entering hbl?

that's probably it, after loading hidtovpad, i loaded hbl through miimaker and exited, when i got back to the home menu, hidtovpad was already disabled
but it's still strange seeing people reporting it as working, when in fact it isn't

Oshidoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, I've been trying to get a gamecube controller working with Zelda BOTW. Any ideas what kind of config settings I could use? I tried stuff but everytime I try adding a custom config it doesn't work and some buttons or sticks don't work. I don't really understand how to make one, it's too complicated for me. The default config works but button combos are conflicting the ingame button combos, so I can't use abilities like bombs and freeze and stuff. Also when I put the left joystick in the down position, it doesn't seem to go all the way. I really don't understand the config making, I would appreciate a Zelda BOTW GC controller config that works, alot.

D

Deleted User

It only becomes HID when connected via Bluetooth.*

*I seriously can't use my brain today... [Wrote USB before, lol]

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've been trying to get a gamecube controller working with Zelda BOTW. Any ideas what kind of config settings I could use? I tried stuff but everytime I try adding a custom config it doesn't work and some buttons or sticks don't work. I don't really understand how to make one, it's too complicated for me. The default config works but button combos are conflicting the ingame button combos, so I can't use abilities like bombs and freeze and stuff. Also when I put the left joystick in the down position, it doesn't seem to go all the way. I really don't understand the config making, I would appreciate a Zelda BOTW GC controller config that works, alot.
For GCN and old ds4 you don't need a config, it has the settings built in.

tempname9966

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My wii u gamepad is almost dead, keeps freezing after few seconds so I barely can load hid to vpad. But after loading it either ds3 or ds4 dont work, I think because my dead gamepad, what can I do to play with ds3 controller without gamepad turned on? Is it even possible?

[edit]
Oh sorry, there is a beta with pro controller support. To map my controller as Pro controller do I need to create specific ini or smth? Sorry guys, I could just try but it took me almost 2 hours to enter HBL with gamepad in current state :D

[edit2]

Everything works perfectly ( tried in botw with DS4), thank You very much for your work, You literally save my ass :)

Last edited by tempname9966,

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but the default config doesn't work with the ingame button combinations in Zelda BOTW
Have you tried the example config provided at the bottom of the controller mapping wiki page and changing it around a bit for botw?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O