Hi..interested in 3ds hacking thread..

Kevin McCann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Im lookin to buy 2 new 3dsxl for my 6yr olds.I understand that they will probably come with the latest firmware which can only be hardmodded before softmodded and so was wondering if anyone has used any online modding service that does this?i live in N.Ireland.Thanks.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im lookin to buy 2 new 3dsxl for my 6yr olds.I understand that they will probably come with the latest firmware which can only be hardmodded before softmodded and so was wondering if anyone has used any online modding service that does this?i live in N.Ireland.Thanks.

There is no reports of any consoles coming with 11.xx.xx yet. So you should be fine.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Alright, so you can go to ebgames/gamestop or whatever and pickup a n3dsxl. Highest firmware should be like 10.7.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn