Hi Everyone...

rainbowteakitty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm Jen, from Canada. I'm a huge fan of handheld gaming, 2/3/DS, PSP/Vita, Gamboy/Color/Avdance, Game Gear, NeoGeo, Wonderswan, Lynx, everything, basically, if I can carry it. Emulation and homebrew. I have 2DS XL and I have a Switch Lite, but my 2DS XL is the system that goes everywhere with me. I'm still adjusting to the Switch, don't know if it'll capture my heart the way the DS originally did, but who knows, it may grow on me.

My favorite game series on Nintendo is Animal Crossing series and Pokemon, obvi, Harvest Moon and the Mana Series, World Ends With You, all the Mario games, RPGs and puzzle games. On Sony PS1/PSP etc Legend of Mana is my all time favorite RPG, but I also love all the Final Fantasy games, for sure, RPGs ftw. Also love puzzle and platformers, all the Lumines, Patapon, LocoRoco, etc type games. Stardew Valley and Minecraft are new favs of mine on my Switch.

Glad to be here, with lots of other gamers, not the most social person but I will try to post here often. Thank you! <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo