Hey! Listen!

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have a Wii U.. never even played one tbh..

But this scene is absolutely fascinating, I must say.

Trophies
XP
Country
its 2 hard omg

I am up to this step : >Place the files where you localhost htdocs files are, and enable the xampp server. Turn on Apache. Go onto your internet browser, and run this:

>Place the files
wat files?

>where you localhost htdocs files are
where the hell is that

>Turn on Apache
wat the fuk is this

>Go onto your internet browser
which internet browser

wtf??????? i knew this was going to be too hard for noobs like me wtf how do people manage to do it i have no idea

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just had to be doing homework and studying for finals when this bomb went off.
Lemme get this straight. After reading all the 23 pages of what used to be a likely troll stunt:
  • The guy leaked the kernel exploit for 5.5.1.
  • Devs are posting the source code (or at least guides on how to use it) because there's no point keeping it private anymore.
  • MarioNumber1 tracked down the leaker, but won't expose him publicly.
  • People think the Wii U scene is dead because the majority of the devs working on this will quit due to the incident.
  • And the majority of GBATemp are jumping in on this, and Nintendo will likely patch this in due time.

Goodness gracious.

*sigh* Believe me, I've been wanting to get this since I learned about it around the Hykem-Christmas incident, but this really sucks for the guys who worked on this. I don't think the scene is gonna be that dead; devs can maybe pop up...maybe. Ugh... I guess I just really hate to see some form of betrayal, especially when it's revolving around this.

@Marionumber1 and @NWPlayer123, thanks for your hard work in all of this, seriously. At least a portion of us hate to see this leak happen.

D

Deleted User

my wii u and pc are both on the same wifi but i don't own the router i just use the wifi, so i dont have any permissions. do i have any options?
You should still be able to connect to the computer. If that doesn't work, you can run the non-loadiine kernel exploit from my web server at http://virulent.pw/a. (There are no other bins on there but that though) However you should be fine using a local hosted exploit.

jrum178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this really something I should even care about since I'm on 5.3.2? I have no idea what's going on... but it's noisy in here :(

wiiu more like pee u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should still be able to connect to the computer. If that doesn't work, you can run the non-loadiine kernel exploit from my web server at http://virulent.pw/a. (There are no other bins on there but that though) However you should be fine using a local hosted exploit.
ran it and went the through the 1337 hax process on first try, and went to home menu like how it should. WIll i be able to run loadiine off this

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ran it and went the through the 1337 hax process on first try, and went to home menu like how it should. WIll i be able to run loadiine off this
nvm i guess not

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it