ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well enso users have the enso logo when you boot the system up from being completely off, non permenant cfw doesn't if that help.
Thanks. Unfortunately it doesn't. What would really help is knowing that formatting my memory card will remove the hack completely and that reinstalling the hack after won't brick my Vita.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. Unfortunately it doesn't. What would really help is knowing that formatting my memory card will remove the hack completely and that reinstalling the hack after won't brick my Vita.

Wipe the system data and the data off the SD card and start from scratch I guess if you want a fresh copy of H-encore.

Reactions: ILuvGames

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Check the system setting, I wouldn't recommend doing this if your h-encore works fine, only do it if you can't get H-encore doesnt work at all.
I think I can only run the h-encore app or Vitashell as it stands. I'll have to try and see if it will run anything else. I think the taihen config file resets itself if you re-load it/re-install Henkaku removing any custom modifications made to it like those required to run any plugins like NONPDRM.

Quote from the h-encore github faq :-

"I can't find the HENkaku Settings." - Launch the exploit and reset taiHEN config.txt and reinstall HENkaku.

Except I have to do this every boot now.

Last edited by ILuvGames,

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I can only run the h-encore app or Vitashell as it stands. I'll have to try and see if it will run anything else. I think the taihen config file resets itself if you re-load it/re-install Henkaku removing any custom modifications made to it like those required to run any plugins like NONPDRM.

Quote from the h-encore github faq :-

"I can't find the HENkaku Settings." - Launch the exploit and reset taiHEN config.txt and reinstall HENkaku.

Except I have to do this every boot now.

You need to just relaunch h-encore every reboot and exit, no need to reset taiHen config.txt every time. Henkaku was going into the browser page and clicking install. (this only works for 3.60) h-encore was made to be able to run on 3.65 and 3.68. I have mutliple vitas on all firmwares and can confirm 3.68 must run h-encore every reboot.

Also make sure your tai folder is in ur0 not ux0, if it is copy from uxo to uro and delete the one in ux0.

Last edited by kaymynd,
Reactions: SCOTT0852

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the taihen config file resets itself if you re-load it/re-install Henkaku removing any custom modifications made to it like those required to run any plugins like NONPDRM.
It only resets itself if you click the reset button in h-encore. The only button you ever have to press in h-encore is the exit button.

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks. I was partly wrong in my assumptions and for that, I apologise to everyone who tried to help me and let me know that. I asked in the Discord and it seems that Henkaku is persistent but the activation is not. That is what h-encore is for. Hence my confusion when the settings were no longer showing up for me upon running h-encore. Once again, sorry.

Last edited by ILuvGames,
Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck