Hacking Henkaku can change the vita region?

Enigma Hall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dont know if I´m being silly and have another easy way, but sounds like the games recognize the vita acount region and some games play with that language. Is it right or the games from france, germany, italy will have your own primary language?
Well, if the games choose the defalt language from vita system, can i change somehow it without have to make another acount?
Lets say, I have a US account but i want to play my games with spanish subtitles and the game dont give-me any option to change it and I know the game have a spanish version.
It can be done someday?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if I´m being silly and have another easy way, but sounds like the games recognize the vita acount region and some games play with that language. Is it right or the games from france, germany, italy will have your own primary language?
Well, if the games choose the defalt language from vita system, can i change somehow it without have to make another acount?
Lets say, I have a US account but i want to play my games with spanish subtitles and the game dont give-me any option to change it and I know the game have a spanish version.
It can be done someday?

If the game has spanish dub/subtitles all you have to do is set the system languaje to spanish and the game will be in spanish next time you launch it, if the game doesn't launch in spanish is because the languaje isn't on your cardtridge/digital copy.

It has nothing to do with your PSN account therefore no need for a new account, you can simply change the system languaje from the system settings app to achieve this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it