Help with the wup installer

lalaldida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
my problem is that when i try to inject a ds game, the program says "install failed...." why is that and how do i fix it?
So I have no problem that he does not recognize something or the like, only this error.

(Unfortunately, I don't really know anything about it, sorry)

(this is my first post, I hope everything is correct)

Last edited by lalaldida,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My problem is that when I try to inject a DS game, the programme says "Installation failed ...". Why is this and how can I fix it?

(Unfortunately I don't really know anything about it, sorry).

(this is my first post, I hope everything is correct).
This is an English speaking forum, please translate your message or speak in legible English. Not trying to be rude or mean any offense, but these are part of the forum rules.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The game is Professor Layton and Pandora's Box and the tool is UWUVCI AIO.

I also worked according to the official compatibility list

Try another rom from another source and then try with different base rom. Normally the rom is the problem in these issues but not always!

lalaldida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Try another rom from another source and then try with different base rom. Normally the rom is the problem in these issues but not always!
ok i will try it with a different base. Since I only want to go the legal way as far as the rom is concerned, I only have one source of supply for the songs, even informed myself separately whether the bases are legal or not, they seem to be. But maybe you could tell me what the ideal rom should look like?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's just trial and error but as you are limiting yourself with your resources then it's gonna be even more of a hit and a miss.

Hopefully another base rom will do the trick for you, it may well do but again it's trial and error.

One more thing to check is your sd card is working properly. Maybe check it for errors and reformat.

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

lalaldida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's just trial and error but as you are limiting yourself with your resources then it's gonna be even more of a hit and a miss.

Hopefully another base rom will do the trick for you, it may well do but again it's trial and error.

One more thing to check is your sd card is working properly. Maybe check it for errors and reformat.
ok i will try it with a different base. I haven't actually found any information on this, but does it matter which base you take? there is a base in the list, but does it work with others? What I'm trying to ask is if that's a practical possibility on the list.

I just remembered that I'm trying to install it on the usb, could that be related? I don't think I have it because other games also run on it.

So the rom works with all emulators and on Loadiiene after editing but not with WUP

I tried it in between times with a nes, same result plus subsequent black screen
(So these weren't attempts with a different base)

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've never used the list im afraid. If one didn't work for me then i either changed the source rom or just used another base, basically at random but with others i had that worked. I've injected a good few ds titles into the same pokemon base rom but I don't care for pokemon so no idea what one. I'll have a check later if its still on my pc.

lalaldida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've never used the list im afraid. If one didn't work for me then i either changed the source rom or just used another base, basically at random but with others i had that worked. I've injected a good few ds titles into the same pokemon base rom but I don't care for pokemon so no idea what one. I'll have a check later if its still on my pc.
ok would be nice so i tried another base without success in UWUVCI everything is green when i try it and the rom has the extension .nds. oh man this is really frustrating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo