Homebrew Help with how to use Homebrew Launcher

YoshiCrystal

nx
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, so I don't know how but the browser now crashes everytime I try to load it. So I want to ask if there is another way to use homebrew (also I'm console banned but I have a legal copy of an VC game)

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the VC game a ds game? You can install haxchi with the legit ds game, won't work with any other type of vc game, but you would still have to access the web exploit once for it to work.

How the heck did you get your Wii U banned? Were you cheating or modding online games? That's like the only way.

Last edited by ,

YoshiCrystal

nx
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the VC game a ds game? You can install haxchi with the legit ds game, won't work with any other type of vc game, but you would still have to access the web exploit once for it to work.

How the heck did you get your Wii U banned? Were you cheating or modding online games? That's like the only way.

Yeah, the VC game is a DS game, also I got banned for using cheats on private battles on splatoon.

YoshiCrystal

nx
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It crashes because I changed one file of the browser (I wanted to have 5.5.1 browser bc the exploit didnt worked well on 5.5.2)

Yet in the OP you said "so I don't know how but the browser now crashes everytime I try to load it" smh, it's your own fault.

Don't follow that guide, it's bad. Use Kafluke's noob guide on the Wii u thtead

You're right my bad.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you had left it alone you would only have to get the browser to work once and you would have Haxchi and never have to use the web exploit again. Now that you messed with it, you may not be able to do anything about it unless someone knows how to correct you changing files which I somehow doubt.

YoshiCrystal

nx
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you had left it alone you would only have to get the browser to work once and you would have Haxchi and never have to use the web exploit again. Now that you messed with it, you may not be able to do anything about it unless someone knows how to correct you changing files which I somehow doubt.

I have a 5.5.1 dump of my wii u before I did that, I could try to restore the nand but idk how

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo