Hacking Help with controllers and Nintendont

Rufusvg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,
I am trying to get my Wiimote to work with Mario golf but even though the game is set up to load from gx loader and Nintendont the controller wont work. Ive tried it with the classic contoller and numchuck plugged into the wiimote and just displays 4 blue leds and i have to again reset the wii. I have updated Nintendont's controller zip and doesn't make any difference. Is there a setting i need to toggle somewhere or something??

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I've seen that one. I'll read through again. It's quite a post!

It is... Nintendont only uses the controllers.zip file now if there isn't a built-in configuration for the controller now. It is also only for USB HID controllers. If you have a Wii remote with a nunchuk or classic controller it's possible one of them may not be an original. A lot of homebrew freaks out with third-party controllers.

Rufusvg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It is... Nintendont only uses the controllers.zip file now if there isn't a built-in configuration for the controller now. It is also only for USB HID controllers. If you have a Wii remote with a nunchuk or classic controller it's possible one of them may not be an original. A lot of homebrew freaks out with third-party controllers.
OK thanks loads for info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o