Hacking Help with a Clone R4i SHDC 2013 White Flash Cart

Sazriel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone!

I've enjoyed your wisdom for years now (although somehow made it all this time without registering :blink:) Anyway, I need your wisdom now.

I have a Clone R4i SHDC 2013 White Flash Cart. Not the "official" one, so a clones clone, and that's ok because I got it for free and have a cart I enjoy already. However if I could get this to work with a DSlite I would be pleased and anything beyond that would be a bonus.

I've tried a number of kernels but I keep gettting the "Can't Open _DSMENU.DAT" error. This doesn't surprise me, but I was hoping one of you super smart make it work types might know or have stumbled upon a kernel that works with this cart... if any will at all. :lol:

Here is the link to the download page included with the cart just in case it helps.

http://www.r4isdhc.com.cn/showDownload.asp?id=10

Any help you can throw my way would be awesome! I'll try it all out and hopefully make this little cart playable.

Thanks!

Sazriel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Another World!!! That's a mountain of data! I'm going to be fiddling that for a good while I think. :P But while I'm trying that with the original kernels they provide, I also noticed that the card has a Deep Labyrinth Atlus USA, Inc. Icon in the game selection option on my DSlite. I don't know if that's important or not, but it might help narrow down possible kernel alternatives, in case I should be using an different base kernel than the r4isdhc.com.cn ones.

AzureuzZetsunai

HAHA, 20!... i punch it!
Trophies
Website
hashtiv.com
XP
Country
Mexico
as far as i can see the cart PCB, i say it's probably a fake card. i bought one from one of the "trusted" sites for that clone card and it looks WAY to diferent. in other words, a clone of the clone

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
i know the full answer to this :D

this card is the EXACTLY same clone as the Gateway Blue card :D

so download the Gateway 1.2 Firmware files and use the Hacked Wood Kernel provided

card will work with the hacked Wood 1.56
and on 3DS Consoles up to 6.1.0 :D

enjoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1