Hacking Help! R4i 3DS problem

meg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
First off I'll start by saying I'm not all that computer savvy, so please bare with :)
I own an R4i RTS 3DS card from www.r4i-sdhc.com, and I own a 3ds XL.
I purchased an SD card, formatted it to FAT32. After downloading the latest kernel, unzipping it and putting the files onto the SD card I then created a new folder called games. I placed a few games in .nds format that I had already downloaded in this folder.
From this point as far as I can tell the R4 should work - it comes up on the home screen as 'Bomberman Land' and when I open it, it loads up the menu.
From the menu, I select the 'games' option - this is where the problem is. If I press to play any game - or even the 'moon' file, the whole thing freezes. At this point nothing will work - none of the buttons or options, and I have to return to the home screen and try again.
NOTE - If i scroll down to a game and press 'start' a new screen appears that reads
'errcode =81, errcode=83
SD card fragment error! Backup SD card then perform full format with Panasonic SD Formatter'
After realising this, I downloaded Panasonic SD Formatter, ran the programme and re installed the programme onto the SD card, but the problem still persists.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==