Gaming Help; Osu cheerleader game.

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
(shesh, i forget how to spell the name and it isn't in view right now)

well, my problems are as so;

when u select between the two different cheerleader guys, are they of different difficulty?

when one of the balls appears (the rolling ones) when am i supposed to tap them?

in the horse racing level, after a period a large circle appears by itself and shrinks like normal, but when am i supposed to tap it?

also this game is wonderful but it seems freaking hard right now!

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
(shesh, i forget how to spell the name and it isn't in view right now)

well, my problems are as so;

when u select between the two different cheerleader guys, are they of different difficulty?
Yep. Guy with red hair is normal, guy with grey hair is easy.
QUOTE said:
when one of the balls appears (the rolling ones) when am i supposed to tap them?

You don't, you hold the stylus on them from when it starts moving til when it gets to the end of the track.
in the horse racing level, after a period a large circle appears by itself and shrinks like normal, but when am i supposed to tap it?
You don't you spin it.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
also this game is wonderful but it seems freaking hard right now!

rolleyes.gif

Wait til' you get to the *real* cheerleaders (as in the curvier sex) before even thinking the word hard.

Until then, enjoy the game as much as possible!
grog.gif
laugh.gif

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tanaka Hajime = Easy
Ippongi Ryuta = medium
Doumeki Kai = Hard
American Cheerleaders = Very Hard

Its an impossibly fun game, with Merodi and Rinda Rinda as my favorite songs.
I know most of the Romaji because my friend can read Hiragana, and i can translate speech to romaji
biggrin.gif

To get hard, beat every song with Ryuta
To get the Americans, beat every song with Doumeki.
Tanaka is for the newbs and unlocking the ranks. No one I know can translate that, sorry:(

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I still can't finish RSG on Cheerleader mode. Mainly because I hate the long intro and mainly because there is one bit I press and the touch screen doesn't recognise it and it fails the game.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still can't finish RSG on Cheerleader mode. Mainly because I hate the long intro and mainly because there is one bit I press and the touch screen doesn't recognise it and it fails the game.

There is not such bit built into the game....you mean something with your DS like your touchscreen is faulty? If so I can see that as very problematic. I don't know, my gf finds it amazing (since she's playin it now) that everytime I pick up RSG in cheergirls I can finish it (maybe not perfectly) but @ least always finish. Yes the long intro is annoying I guess and I wish the skipping option present in EBA is there but to me it's kind of like a rest for my hands as I'm trying again back then when I tried it so many times. Funny thing is, RSG took me about 2 tries in cheergirls mode and god knows how many tries it took me for hard mode.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only finished hard mode and i quit
i dont like insane mode, you have to memorize everything, and you cant just pick it up n play outside

so i'll stick to hard mode. i got A on every level, and RSG is very easy

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only finished hard mode and i quit
i dont like insane mode, you have to memorize everything, and you cant just pick it up n play outside

so i'll stick to hard mode. i got A on every level, and RSG is very easy
I disagree with what you say about memorizing it. I can pick up the game anytime, and I don't play it often, maybe once or twice a month now since I beat it so long ago, and I can get through any song just fine. I play EBA more right now and that game was hella easy.
smile.gif
Maybe I'm just good with music based games because I'm also good at Guitar Hero, Daigasso Band Brothers, DDR, and many other games.
smile.gif
I pick them up easy and get good at them fast.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blah. I can't beat the last song on medium difficulty... There's one part where the timing of the tapping seems to be off-beat. This always throws me off and makes me lose, booo....
Also, does anyone know if there is download play in Ouendan? I can't read a bit of Japanese so I can't tell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30