Hacking Help me for Sky3ds Private Header

Kaster999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello guys! Recently i have banned from online gaming in my 3DS console and as i read from this forum people said is only for 15 days (2 weeks)! I was using puplic headers so that was the problem.
So i want to help me how to find my private headers from my genuine mario kart 7!
I want to tell you i own only SKy3ds and NOT gateway! Last month sky3ds release the tool SkyTempEdit tool and to change the header ask for Chip ID and Cart ID! So i want to help me WHERE i can find them. I must to buy an 3DS powersaves to found my private headers? Please help me because i dont want to ban again

LameNobody

Weighted Companion Cube Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello guys! Recently i have banned from online gaming in my 3DS console and as i read from this forum people said is only for 15 days (2 weeks)! I was using puplic headers so that was the problem.
So i want to help me how to find my private headers from my genuine mario kart 7!
I want to tell you i own only SKy3ds and NOT gateway! Last month sky3ds release the tool SkyTempEdit tool and to change the header ask for Chip ID and Cart ID! So i want to help me WHERE i can find them. I must to buy an 3DS powersaves to found my private headers? Please help me because i dont want to ban again

If you have a o3ds that's version is less than 9.2, use the browser exploit to run gw's launcher and dump your mario kart.
If you have a NEW 3ds that is version 9.2 or less, use the cubic ninja exploit to run gw's launcher and dump the mario kart cartridge.

If your version is above 9.2, you can find a friend who has one that is 9.2 or less...
Or My powersaves method

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Kaster999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i have 9.5 system! I will use the powersave method, but how i can find Cart ID and CHip ID? Because powersaves find only private header

frighs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have 9.5 system! I will use the powersave method, but how i can find Cart ID and CHip ID? Because powersaves find only private header

You need only the private header. Keep others ID from original template file from Sky3ds.

Kaster999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You need only the private header. Keep others ID from original template file from Sky3ds.

Are you sure? i will be safe if i change ONLY private header? So i will use ''Sky army knife'' and i will type ONLY the unique ID (my own header) and save it? i dont touch anything else right?
sky-army-knife-1-3-png.16799

LameNobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you sure? i will be safe if i change ONLY private header? So i will use ''Sky army knife'' and i will type ONLY the unique ID (my own header) and save it? i dont touch anything else right?

You'll be safe, the only problem you MAY run in to is error 002-0123
002-0123 means that either the Unique ID or the Cartridge ID (or both) are invalid your ROM. This can be fixed by changing the cartridge id.

Kaster999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thank you very much for your help! One last question.
I must to buy 3ds powersaves to find my private header from my original game? This one?
NZO

LameNobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you very much for your help! One last question.
I must to buy 3ds powersaves to find my private header from my original game? This one?

Yes, that one.
Powersaves and Powersaves Pro are the same product, but they were marketed for different regions.

frighs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sky-army-knife-1-3-png.16799

I do that, and it´s work for me.

Kaster999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys i have another problem! If i change header to private, i must rewrite my games! Even if i try restore my save data i cant! What i can do to restore my save data?

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys i have another problem! If i change header to private, i must rewrite my games! Even if i try restore my save data i cant! What i can do to restore my save data?
ok i solve it!!!! :) Νο problems at all ;-) All i have now is Nintendo to unbanned me! I have to wait

Its always nice to post what you did to solve your problem so others that search can be help.

And i believe nintendo does a 15day ban. So wait the time and see if it works. If not you can give them a call but i dont have a clue what you can say to them, to get them to unban it from using flash carts.

Kaster999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
on diskwriter, right click on game / back up save, and after this, right click on game again and restore save data!!!!
Guys, do really Nintendo's ban last only 15 days?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU