megamanuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi,

As the title suggested, on my N3DS XL, the c-stick will disconnect after every quest that I've done in MH4U v1.1 (EU). I'm using the latest version of Luma3DS and FBI. It says "circle pad pro lost connection". I can re-enable it in the settings but having to do so after every single quest is a bit annoying. Is anybody having a similar issue? The c-stick works fine in other games.
Any help will be very appreciated.

Thank you.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.

Under the last Luma (12,something), MH4 1.0 (EU) suddenly started to disconnect the thumb stick (see error message above) constantly after first quest I clear and I have to activate it again in the options.

Does anyone know something about this issue? (I had no such trouble a week ago.)

megamanuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hello.

Under the last Luma (12,something), MH4 1.0 (EU) suddenly started to disconnect the thumb stick (see error message above) constantly after first quest I clear and I have to activate it again in the options.

Does anyone know something about this issue? (I had no such trouble a week ago.)
Hi, I hope it's not too late to reply to you. But after a long time asking here and on Reddit without anybody answer this question, I think I found out why. Go to "Options" when you are in the village or in a mission, go to the 3rd page and change the "Circle Pad Pro Buttons" to anything but type 4 (I use type 2), the circle pad will stay connected even after the mission or game reset. Sometimes it will change back to type 4 but it's rare, and you just need to change it again.

• Love
Reactions: AyanamiRei

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I hope it's not too late to reply to you. But after a long time asking here and on Reddit without anybody answer this question, I think I found out why. Go to "Options" when you are in the village or in a mission, go to the 3rd page and change the "Circle Pad Pro Buttons" to anything but type 4 (I use type 2), the circle pad will stay connected even after the mission or game reset. Sometimes it will change back to type 4 but it's rare, and you just need to change it again.
Thanks, I will try!
(It's weird because that was the buttons setting I was using for months before and it never caused trouble until last month.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway