'Hellblade' coming to Xbox One & Enhanced for Xbox One X

hellblade.jpg

Xbox One owners can soon enjoy the "photorealistic" indie game Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Released last year for PCs and PS4, Ninja Theory, the game's developers, has announced that the title is heading for Xbox One and Enhanced for One X on April 11th in a press release today.

Hellblade on Xbox supports HDR and the game is enhanced for Xbox One X, with players having the choice of 3 enhanced modes to select from: Enhanced Visuals mode offers extra FX and visual quality throughout the experience, High Framerate mode runs the game at 60fps and High Resolution mode runs the game with dynamic resolutions up to 4K.

I reviewed the game when it released and it still remains one of the most visually stunning games that I have ever played. Even if some of Hellblade's assets felt underused, it is still a recommended title for its original depiction of psychosis and beautiful, beautiful world.

Xbox players can pre-order Hellblade on the Xbox Store from Monday and, as a thank you to the patient Ninja Theory Xbox fans, pre-ordering or buying in the first week comes with a 10% discount on the $29.99/€29.99/£24.99 price.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow: Hellbalde: Senua's Sacrifice Official GBAtemp Review

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What do you mean ? And thanks.
I meant that the fact that you love monsters seemed for me not very related to the game. Or did I get your sentence wrong? :-)

Haven't played the game by the way. Maybe there are more monsters then I think there are.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant that the fact that you love monsters seemed for me not very related to the game. Or did I get your sentence wrong? :-)

Haven't played the game by the way. Maybe there are more monsters then I think there are.

Yeah, there are monsters in Hellblade. :)

Reactions: Bimmel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, hi