Hacking Hekate + LayeredFS + Full Sig Patches

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No thanks, I want a screenshot of the folder with the finished patch in right now. If you can't provide it, it means you obviously didn't patch it yourself.
Lol stop crying , you didn't come here and make a Thread about it, too slow (?) Plus its not ROCKET SCIENCE, anyone can compile this.

ooLIAMoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol stop crying , you didn't come here and make a Thread about it, too slow (?) Plus its not ROCKET SCIENCE, anyone can compile this.
I just wanted him to at least credit the original people who did it, instead of posting it and saying that he made it himself. It's like the AnalogMan and OG situation all over again.

blahblah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That didn't solve the problem.

Huh. What game is the DLC for? I can test.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He proved nothing, he hasn't sent a screenshot of the output folder from ChoiDujour yet.

Uh, yeah, I did. Here's another: https://i.imgur.com/im2eTPL.jpg and here's the output folder....no idea why you'd want that when the command prompt screenshot has the same info, but here https://i.imgur.com/r9nzsS8.jpg

Last edited by blahblah,

Fracta7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And he just proved that he didn't so...
Listen man I've been watching discord for 3 hours and this stuff was just made. Bleeding edge happening right now .He just compiled it to look like it's his work. Believe what you want. I watched it happen......... So...........

Dudamax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I did get sig patches to work but is it possible to archive the game so I can move it to internal memory then install it while the game still has the patches?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo