Hacking Hekate + LayeredFS + Full Sig Patches

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Jump in the Switch Hacks discord and read the last 3 hours worth of posting.

They have been working on it for hours making it work right. Ive tried several versions of the same thing as they were updating it in real the time All way down to the Renix sucks text in hetake......... He didn't even remove that......

And yet he proved that he applied the patch himself to something that is PUBLIC so i really don't see what the issue is. Not to mention never, not ONCE did @blahblah take credit for anything other than applying the patch so...can you stop being silly now?

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
It's massively silly. There is this weird desire to claim ownership of a public patchset and an INI file that has been floating around all day long. I get the patch set working right, zip it up, post, and I'm the enemy apparently.
I know right? Sometimes it feels like people are out to get you just because they can.

Reactions: gulasch

Fracta7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And yet he proved that he applied the patch himself to something that is PUBLIC so i really don't see what the issue is. Not to mention never, not ONCE did @blahblah take credit for anything other than applying the patch so...can you stop being silly now?

Le sigh.... It's defacto claiming the work by not even giving a shout out to the people that did it. Attention seeking is all it was.

God I hate this site.

blahblah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Le sigh.... It's defacto claiming the work by not even giving a shout out to the people that did it. Attention seeking is all it was.

God I hate this site.

What the fuck do you even want from me? I applied a public patch set to a file and zipped it up and posted it. Sorry if that offended you and your Discord friends.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

God I hate this site.

And yet here you are, on a site that you hate. I fail to understand why. And no, not crediting the original author(Which in this case doesn't apply) doesn't mean @blahblah is taking all the credit to himself as he did part of the work, the patching bit

Reactions: Canna

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's massively silly. There is this weird desire to claim ownership of a public patchset and an INI file that has been floating around all day long. I get the patch set working right, zip it up, post, and I'm the enemy apparently.
If you had made a stupid tutorial or something like that where you walked everyone threw the steps you already did you wouldn't have lost them in a forest of stupidity but that's where we're at i guess

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how did he compile the version with reinx sucks his hekate ini lol, that`s from the discord full proof to me tight there thanks

blahblah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did he compile the version with reinx sucks his hekate ini lol, that`s from the discord full proof to me tight there thanks

As I have said a billion times, the INI was floating around for a good chunk of the day. The thing I did was apply the patches needed for stuff to boot. I don't care about who gets ownership (it's all public) but I do want the drama and bickering to stop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments +1