Hacking Hekate + LayeredFS + Full Sig Patches

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't help with that, that's illegal. If you Google, you'll find it. Put the files you find in atmosphere/titles.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Works for everyone else, dunno.

I get the LayeredFS part, but the sig patches are not there at all, im selecting OLD LayeredFS OPTION in the hekate menu

blahblah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the LayeredFS part, but the sig patches are not there at all, im selecting OLD LayeredFS OPTION in the hekate menu

Are you on 5.1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is anyone else having issues installing DLC with this? Games and game updates work just fine.

What error are you getting with DLC?

blahblah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for taking the downloads from my discord server and distributing them. Also basically saying that they're your own.
What a lovely community.

No idea what you're talking about. I applied the Tinfoil patch set myself and modified a hekate ini config that was floating around. :shrug:

ooLIAMoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean....you mount your eMMC, copy a folder, run the command listed in the Tinfoil github and......that's it. Would you like a video of me applying the patch or something?
No thanks, I want a screenshot of the folder with the finished patch in right now. If you can't provide it, it means you obviously didn't patch it yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...