RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It still overheated, my point stands. :unsure:
You can never be too cautious.
He said that it overheated during a Windows Update, and his old laptop was a broken one from a colleague iirc that he fixed up to be his own.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
and its the 3ds so if your making homebrew for it even an older computer will do since the new 3ds will be even more under powed then it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He said that it overheated during a Windows Update, and his old laptop was a broken one from a colleague iirc that he fixed up to be his own.
can't any one use ida pro i think you need to buy it though and its expensive or some thing

So unless we can decompile NTR into source code, it won't be possible. From what I've seen, decompiling a 3dsx is possible (though NTR isn't 3dsx).
and also the thing is the ntr bin may ntreven need to be modified and just the launcher i used test menu to boot it in extened memory mode but it crashes no exit probs cause memory locations are different and its injecting it some place that crashes the 3ds

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and its the 3ds so if your making homebrew for it even an older computer will do since the new 3ds will be even more under powed then it

can't any one use ida pro i think you need to buy it though and its expensive or some thing
Anyone can use it. It's horrendously expensive, but you can crack it. But it's only useful if you know what you're doing.
It's pretty hard trying to decipher machine written code because of how abstract it is, and it requires high knowledge of reverse engineering.

Reactions: SaffronXL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste