Somebody has the 11.17 hax for old 3ds?

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
Thanks for your help, just that i dont have any DS Card and MarioKart7 card but in my city is easy to found one TYSM!!!!

I really wish that there's a way to get around this tbh. I feel bad to all those og 3ds users who need to buy a game in order to successfuly hack their console.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish that there's a way to get around this tbh. I feel bad to all those og 3ds users who need to buy a game in order to successfuly hack their console.
1.17 basically patched the last known exploit that doesnt require any outside application or hardware. Luckily NTRBootHax will always work.

• Angry
Reactions: DragonMals

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
1.17 basically patched the last known exploit that doesnt require any outside application or hardware. Luckily NTRBootHax will always work.

They didn't have to do this... Thank goodness the New 3ds line of consoles still have some way to circumvent that.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I mean there is probably a working way somewhere since how exploitable the system is. But no one have bothered to do it.

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
I mean there is probably a working way somewhere since how exploitable the system is. But no one have bothered to do it.

I can't wait until that moemnt happens. I'll be ready for it too even tho I don't need to mod any unpatched system of mine

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3ds firmware has not been ripped through top to bottom unlike Horizon. I swear Nintendo really upped their game with Horizon on the Switch. The OS literally had 1 exploit that was patched years ago.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My 2DS is already hacked with the latest CFW and 11.17, I've installed dev firmware thanks to IS1982. The downside to dev firmware on retail, however, is that you cannot run DS-mode applications.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rumor has it that a new exploit has indeed been unearthed.

I can't wait until that moemnt happens. I'll be ready for it too even tho I don't need to mod any unpatched system of mine
You're ready for something that you will have no use for, and you can't wait..?
I've been thinking about getting a better one cause people didn't reccomend it anymore
Pretty much all of them work mostly the same way on a system with b9s+Luma installed; it hardly matters if "people don't recommend it anymore".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch