Hacking Homebrew Having trouble jailbreaking my 3DS LL

VoidBreakr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm following the 3ds hacks guide page, and everything has been working so far, up until the point where i can either go the route of using pichaxx or USM.
I can't enter the E-shop to download pokemon picross, it gives me the error code 007-2001. I looked up what this means and apparently it means there's a region mis-match between my DS and my nintendo ID. My nintendo ID is set to the United States, and I set the 3DS to be in english.

When I try to use the USM method, I try to boot into safemode and nothing happens. I hold down the button combo to enter safemode, and the screen is just black with the blue power light on. After 30 seconds or so of me holding down the button combo, the screen turns a lighter shade of black and still nothing happens. However, when i don't hold down the button combo to enter safemode, the 3ds starts up as normal.

I don't have any CFW yet, all I have done so far is use the bruteforce bot. I'm not sure if it was forcibly switched to NA (US), I recently got it off an online listing.

I'm between a rock and a hard place trying to get this thing jailbroken, i've tried looking up this issue and it seems nobody else has this problem. I'm so lost..
Does anyone know what is going on, know how to fix this issue, or know an alternative 3rd way to get my 3DS LL jailbroken?? Thank you in advance

Edit 7/14/22
Okay, i'm going to try the mario kart 7 method, since it doesn't require the E-Shop or entering safe boot. I purchased the cartridge just now. Here's hoping it'll work...

Last edited by VoidBreakr,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So your 3DS LL was region changed to a NA (US) one? Otherwise it wouldn't be in English, and you can't use the eShop for anything with a region changed system sadly.
First, make sure you don't have cfw already installed here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: