Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bennyroger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
More and more clones are released, why? Because they sell very well of course. So why do people still buy them even if "everybody" keep saying they are crap.

I myself have bought a couple just for the fun to check out how bad they are, why? Because I have the time and money!
I don't hate the clones, but I'd prefer the original anytime.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bennyroger said:
So why do people still buy them even if "everybody" keep saying they are crap.
Because most people don't know they are crappy or clones until they come to forums like this one to find out why their ROMs won't load and it's too late then.

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
bennyroger said:
More and more clones are released, why? Because they sell very well of course. So why do people still buy them even if "everybody" keep saying they are crap.

I myself have bought a couple just for the fun to check out how bad they are, why? Because I have the time and money!
Why are they buying clones? Because they don't do a research before buying a flashacart. That would be the most common answer

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dorian7890 said:
bennyroger said:

Why are they buying clones? Because they don't do a research before buying a flashacart. That would be the most common answer
Exactly right.

I've seen numerous posts to the effect of "Hi, I just ordered , and it will arrive in a few days.... How good is it?".

Also, the poll results are kinda misleading... you should have asked:

Have you bought a clone?
( ) Yes, the seller scammed me!
( ) Yes, because it was cheap!
( ) Yes, I'm a collector!
( ) Yes, The R4 is the only card I know.
( ) Yes, I prefer R4 clones.
( ) No, I have not bought a clone.

xangelinax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I gave my little nephew my old ds lite, my brother was a bit disappointed that I didnt give him my acekard with it. I was in cash generators one day and saw it sitting there for a £5, picked it up gave it to my brother he seemed happy two weeks later my newphew had stuck chewing gum in the slot 1 of the ds and flushed the R4 down the toilet. I knew it was a clone but I wasnt wasting money on a card that I knew my nephew would loose soon enough and my brother doesnt know anything technical.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/GVs1tc_vq0g?si=laLZzpaM8uZLmYXO