Hacking Have Playmods.co.uk scammed me or something?

asdfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Finally received my gateway today :) (...except I wasn't there when it got delivered (required a signature) so I'll have to drive by the post office tomorrow)

But yeah, you should hopefully receive it soon too.

Reactions: TimeMuffin

aCot+

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bhutan
OK guys, they finally responded after I opened up a dispute on Paypal. They said they will contact the carrier tomorrow and confirmed the fact that the tracking information says "EXPIRED"

So for anyone whos in a similar situation, perhaps there's light at the end of the tunnel after all. All the best!
Mine has shown expired all the way until it got here today (I got the cheap shipping option).

Reactions: TimeMuffin

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm still waiting for my GW to arrive which I ordered on Dec 10. Maybe tomorrow. At least it should have arrived the country of destination by now.

felystar

Trophies
XP
Country
So, we've received it. Now let's wait till Gateway releases 9.2 sysnand support :P Hopefully they did not have much work left before they went to spend Christmas with their family and decide to give us a wonderful gift for New Year's Eve :yaysp:

Reactions: tmiles

TimeMuffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, we've received it. Now let's wait till Gateway releases 9.2 sysnand support :P Hopefully they did not have much work left before they went to spend Christmas with their family and decide to give us a wonderful gift for New Year's Eve :yaysp:

Got mine in the post today!!!

Was hoping the update would be here by now lol, perhaps tomorrow.
Anyway, happy new year guys :grog:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2