Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yeah, got eShop-banned today. Somehow avoiding two huge banwaves. Probably because of having the freeShop title. Or maybe for going online, who knows. Online functions and friend list work fine. I'll miss Pokebank but that's fine, I have another 3DS anyways, and Pokemon Moon is on its way. That's ddissapointing (it was my capture card New 3DS) but bearable and my fault anyways :)

Reactions: feer10

Silmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you got the game LEGIT, then call Nintendo and ask what the issue is.
If they bring up violations, say you are unsure what they mean and that you have the game with a receipt and that you can prove it to them.
Apparently, they will unban you then.

Are you sure about that ? Can they tell if your 3DS is hacked or not ?

feer10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, got eShop-banned today. Somehow avoiding two huge banwaves. Probably because of having the freeShop title. Or maybe for going online, who knows. Online functions and friend list work fine. I'll miss Pokebank but that's fine, I have another 3DS anyways, and Pokemon Moon is on its way. That's ddissapointing (it was my capture card New 3DS) but bearable and my fault anyways :)
This happened me but i dont enter online in the game

Guipradi

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure about that ? Can they tell if your 3DS is hacked or not ?
right now from what we can see if you log in to the eshop with an invalid cia BEFORE LAUNCH DATE IN YOUR REGION, you could very surely be banned as the only two people showcasing this are Russian and Spanish and were banned this morning from installing the Freeshop cia.

DewiDeci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Inject an old NAND backup from when you were still installing a9lh (I did one before)
2. Use Decrypt9 to extract movable.sed from it

3. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
4. Use HxD (hex editor) to compare your old movable.sed with your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, see how offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 is the SAME!
5. Open up your NEW movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
6. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
7. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.

EDIT: Ignore strikethrough text, that is no needed and was just a part of me finding out HOW to do it, you don't need to do that.

Didn't work for me (002). I switched my sysnand(9.2) with emunand(11.2) a while ago. Would I have to switch them back then inject, or inject to the emunand?

gordon elcock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was ban today after using tikshop and downloading sun and moon from the eshop on release went online this morning around 12 to 1 am woke up ban with a error code 022 2812 my first time being ban .......if there is a fix or any hope for me playing online plz let me kno ppl be careful just go out and buy the game

Guipradi

Trophies
XP
Country
How does Nintendo actually check for this.
The e-shop checks the cias you have and tickets before logging in.
The Pokemon servers banned masivelly everyone entering befor Japanese release date, as easy as looking for everyone's 3DS ID in the logs and sending a ban notification to their consoles.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was ban today after using tikshop and downloading sun and moon from the eshop on release went online this morning around 12 to 1 am woke up ban with a error code 022 2812 my first time being ban .......if there is a fix or any hope for me playing online plz let me kno ppl be careful just go out and buy the game
Did you have the luranti's cia?

Guipradi

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe because you entered before 6 AM? I can't understand how Nintendo does this... This is scary

gordon elcock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The e-shop checks the cias you have and tickets before logging in.
The Pokemon servers banned masivelly everyone entering befor Japanese release date, as easy as looking for everyone's 3DS ID in the logs and sending a ban notification to their consoles.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you have the luranti's cia?
I did about two days went online but got off cuz everyone was being ban I didn't ban tho until now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...