Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

CzeroXCI

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So ? Nintendo France Last mail told me there are a lot of people report them the problem so they transfer that to Nintendo Europe wich refused to help. I have nothing to anwser to that: we're fucked.

Bento

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What's this about using NTR to bypass 002-0102?
A guy claimed he made an app that can generate a friendcodeseed_B with NTR, so you wouldn't need a second 3DS to bypass the ban. However the guy has not released the app yet, so it may be just a bait.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in defence mode. I've been argueing with these kids for hours now.
You sir are a walking contradiction. Why click the thread if you're not banned? Why comment if none of this pertains to you? Why if you're "so annoyed" with the posts do you stay here? Common sense says you're just immature with nothing better to do than chastise a bunch of people that have accepted their fate and merely like to continuing discussing it in the meantime. We all know the Earth is round, but some people will always think it's flat.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You sir are a walking contradiction. Why click the thread if you're not banned? Why comment if none of this pertains to you? Why if you're "so annoyed" with the posts do you stay here? Common sense says you're just immature with nothing better to do than chastise a bunch of people that have accepted their fate and merely like to continuing discussing it in the meantime. We all know the Earth is round, but some people will always think it's flat.
You guys keep quoting me, and flooding the recent threads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock