Has anyone ever used moddedhardware.com?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So first he couldn't work because he didn't have a soldering station and now he was sick? Which was it?
Honestly I'd hope no one else trusts this dude after this debacle with y'all almost losing your systems
And in a earlier post he claimed another person does the soldering work, so yea, excuses excuses.

Blakejansen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So first he couldn't work because he didn't have a soldering station and now he was sick? Which was it?

Honestly I'd hope no one else trusts this dude after this debacle with y'all almost losing your systems
He was probably going to steal but then got cold feet. I would never do business with someone like that.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He was probably going to steal but then got cold feet. I would never do business with someone like that.
I swear that Mig Switch item is cursed. This guy's reviews were perfect, and then when he started offering the Mig Switch, it all went to hell. Like ALL the Mig resellers ghosted everybody until stock showed up and then they were suddenly able to reply to emails and shit again. It's so weird.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just got this in my email! When it arrives at the house (probably Monday since we're in the same state), I will make a quick video showing it working and stuff, so people can decide if it's worth the long wait to get this done.
moddedhardwareshipping.jpg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my Switch today!! The system works perfectly, and after stumbling around trying to figure some things out and getting a little frustrated, I have successfully installed a few titles through DBI (one of many included homebrew apps!). Here are a couple videos of unboxing and showing that it works:

titlings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Has anyone gotten in contact with this guy recently? I have been messaging him daily asking for a refund with no response. I get that the money is probably a lost cause, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Has anyone gotten in contact with this guy recently? I have been messaging him daily asking for a refund with no response. I get that the money is probably a lost cause, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.
Do a charge back and have your bank fight him.

That's the thing, people were vouching for him up until recently:
Post automatically merged:

He really should have placed a limit on it, or canceled orders when he knew he was going to be busy with the stupid MIG Switch,
It’s actually really common for someone to build up a good resume and customer base before starting the scam. Literally all of the Blacklist Traders on the Temp were once trusted members with good reviews

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: CoolMe

luigymario2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do a charge back and have your bank fight him.

It’s actually really common for someone to build up a good resume and customer base before starting the scam. Literally all of the Blacklist Traders on the Temp were once trusted members with good reviews
What should I do? I tried to do a chargeback through my bank but the dickheads are so tarded that they didn't even want to try to fight for their money (I paid for my mig switch with a credit card) so I'm SOL as far as I know, this bitch boy Ryan Daly only ever replied to one of my contact form emails once back in january 16th but I since sent 2 more emails asking for status of my order and nothing...

vstar950

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My order number is 00182 and he has ghosted every email I've sent his sorry behind
It is interesting a very such a mixed batch of reviews for him.
My order number is 00182 and he has ghosted every email I've sent his sorry behind
It is interesting that there are such mixed reviews for him. I don't know what the story is behind all this but I'm glad that women had no issues. I think I have said before in this forum that has taken a week to two weeks for him to respond back to me. Maybe it is best for people to look elsewhere. I am sorry to read it all these people are having such issues and hopefully they will get all their stuff back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated