Gaming Hard to go back to the 3DS after playing on the PS Vita?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
is hard to look at the vita after playing with the 3DS

Envy is an awful thing....

And after thinking about a fuller reply, it's games that make the difference, not systems. Perhaps It's hard to go back to the 3DS for TC because at the moment the 3DS is more geared towards multiplayer experiences than the Vita.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country

I'm of the personal belief that Valwin makes so many comments on the Vita because he really wants one, and just bashes it as a form of self reassurance. Vitaphobia?
Ah okay. I'm starting to see your point.

Before I got the Vita I was bloody sceptical of it but after getting one i'm a big Vita fan now.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And after thinking about a fuller reply, it's games that make the difference, not systems. Perhaps It's hard to go back to the 3DS for TC because at the moment the 3DS is more geared towards multiplayer experiences than the Vita.

Envy of what ?

i am just answering op question with my personal experience

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country

Envy of what ?

From your posts I doubt you even played with the Vita at all.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Envy of what ?

from what post ?

inno post i have say it sucks or anything i personally think is a solid handheld

But as i say in my post is hard for me to keep looking at it after experiencing the 3DS

is just my opinion

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country

Envy of what ?

from what post ?

inno post i have say it sucks or anything i personally think is a solid handheld

But as i say in my post is hard for me to keep looking at it after experiencing the 3DS

is just my opinion
So which games have you played on it to come to such a conclusion. Even I went into some detail of why I found it hard to play the 3DS and DS after playing with the Vita.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Ninja Gaiden Sigma PLUS

Given that you've lied before in order to prove your point, can you post a picture of your Vita with a bit of paper with your username in shot?

I'm perfectly happy to accept either argument (Vita doesn't hold one's attention compared to the greatness of the 3DS and vice versa) but, and i'll apologise in advance for saying it, i don't believe that you own one, and think you're just point scoring.

Reactions: 1 person

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninja Gaiden Sigma PLUS

Given that you've lied before in order to prove your point, can you post a picture of your Vita with a bit of paper with your username in shot?

I'm perfectly happy to accept either argument (Vita doesn't hold one's attention compared to the greatness of the 3DS and vice versa) but, and i'll apologise in advance for saying it, i don't believe that you own one, and think you're just point scoring.

when did i lie before ?

also no i wont post a picture of anything no 3DS or vita or any of my gear

tempmas haves been the only time i posted pictures of anything in my house to the the internet

BlazeV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ninja Gaiden Sigma PLUS

when did i lie before ?

tempmas haves been the only time i posted pictures of anything in my house to the the internet
You probably don't even have a Vita to not even want to put it on the carpet or on your desk with a paper with your username written on it and take a 3 second photo.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninja Gaiden Sigma PLUS

when did i lie before ?

You probably don't even have a Vita to not even want to put it on the carpet or on your desk with a paper with your username written on it and take a 3 second photo.

think what you want

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ninja Gaiden Sigma PLUS

when did i lie before ?

You do know that meta data gives away GPS co-ordinates, right? Valwin don't post any pictures, they are planning an assassination just to make Vita more popular at GBAtemp D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2