Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
instantberry said:
hahaha coool passer-by game before they fix the AP thx man , ill keep an eye out for bugs =] thx
LOL So, you saw though my ruse...It is until somebody find a fix through the ap for the american hgss rom
But seriously, thanks for playing my game, bruh!!!!!!!!!!!

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
404errord said:
I'd consider downloading it if you posted some screenshots.
screenies? hmm, I don't know how put up screenies using no$gba, I could that other thing that starts with the "D" But it runs too slow for my taste
dry.gif
. So in the meantime, just look this vid of me playin it. Just head to this thread: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=214...p;#entry2673652

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
sk8mystery23 said:
Well the patch is actually diamond and not platinum but it works perfectly fine if that's what we were hoping to find out.
Huh, sorry my bad, man. I thought you wrote down diamond. anywho, the rom was pre-patched and it worked on your flashcart thingy? maybe my pre-patched version will work on your thingy, as well. I'm about to upload it see if it works. I already know that you can't write links to roms on this website...NOW, so once it done, I'll send you to another link and there you can get the true download link for the game, that goes for everybody else who interested. but I must warn you, the rom itself will still be 202mb, the archive however is 35.7mb.

I'll be back once the upload's complete.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sk8mystery23 said:
Honestly this is the first hack I have tried. I've tried getting a hold of Bloody Platinum just to test it out, but all the links seem to be down.

Assuming you mean Bloody Diamond, it works (so far) on my iTOuchDS. I'll upload it (the patch) to RS tomorrow of you still cant find it

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
magikaitou said:
I prefer a HUNDRED TIMES the BLOODY PLATINUM !!!!!!!!!!

You should see the game before you make something like this
wink.gif

why would you post somethin' like that?
huh.gif

wink.gif
beside, I've played that mod before. I already know that bloody platinum's a good mod, but not better than platinum enhanced edition, that game uses the national dex. I wish I knew how to add it. I'll probably ask him how he did it. LOL

Ehh, I probably shouldn't of say that. now that I think of it, they're BOTH equally good.
yaynds.gif

Anyways, this is just somethin' I did for fun. you don't have to play if you want to.

Posts merged

cooleo said:
xDelta gui wont work 4 me so would u pm me a link 4 the rom plz
will do.

Posts merged
cooleo said:

QUOTE(HotSauce23 @ Mar 22 2010, 07:07 AM)
haha cool..definitely something i'll check out to pass the time lol thx for this
thanks, man!

HooDie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say after patching it was ~207mb, but I decided to test and I used NDSTokyoTrim and it shrank to 101mb, pretty useful, and it seems to be working fine on my R4. Thanks for this
smile.gif

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
sk8mystery23 said:
Still need a pre-patched ROM. [:
luckily for you, the pre-patched version is complete. I'll pm you the link to the game. If anyone else want the friggen pre-patched just follow this link to my youtube account and youse can get it from there: http://www.youtube.com/user/RedKoopa231

Just go to the 'about me' section and go all the way down, it's the link one before last.

Oh, by the way, on the pre-patched version I re-did some of the sprites. like numel quilava and chikorita! I fixed elekid, it look like he was standing over his shadow and teddiursa. If anyone see any weird lookin' sprite PLEASE report it to me.

Thanks

Something random: LOL Have anyone check out the Aron sprite I slightly customize? Anyways, it's my favorite.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Shabang21 said:
Pretty positive it's against the rules to share rom links flat out, even in the PM system.
Might not want to do that.
Whoa...seriously, didn't know that. Well, is okay to send folk to another website and they can get the link from there?

Posts merged

QUOTE(Stevetry @ Mar 24 2010, 01:43 AM) why hack it ?
cuz it's cooooooooooooooool!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo